365 cumless days - check!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Apr 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Today is exactly one year since may last release, and what once seemed impossible - turned out to be so sweet and so much more within reach than I could ever imagine.

April 8.th 2014 was the last time I submerged into post orgasm depression, the last time I after a few seconds of bliss, turned grumpy and sour, lazy and selfish.

Have I lost touch with my own libido?
    Hell no, I feel more in touch with everything, including my libido, than ever before:) And I am constantly on my toes, horny and ready to serve, to taste and to please her.

Do I feel weak and without willpower?
    Hell no,- when I look back over the last year I have managed professional in my business life to be so much more "on the ball" than I can remember I ever have been. I get things done!
    And not only in my business life. Also at the household. I have revived my skills in the kitchen, in the garden etc...
    The fact that Anne is still around tells me how good my wife is in balancing this lifestyle, and has turned into a firstclass manager of our lives, all three of us. May this continue for a long long time...:)

Do I miss to cum?
    Hmmm... I do miss her telling me to lick it up - LOL! but that is about it. Horny as I am, I do not seem to have lost my senses completely. I know what a 15 second release would do to me, to us, and it is not tempting at all.

I feel orgasmic when she goes, flex and all, and even though I from time to time have been allowed, or should we say ordered;-) to serve Anne as well, and bring her over the edge, it has never been the same as how I feel when my wife peaks from my sweet, thankful and graceful touch.

Where to go from here?
    Well , I have been told to strip and sit on the bed with my hands behind my back at 10. pm. That is in an hour. Thats all I need to know:)

Thank You all for leading me and my wife safely into this wonderful lifestyle.:)

BlueEyes

MyDB, HZX, locked120 and 6 others like this.
  2. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Congratulations and I hope that you get what you want at 10pm.

One day I hope to be where you are today.

Please tell us how it goes.

BlueEyes likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Is London 9pm your 10 pm just thinking of you xx
    Xx Wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  4. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    wow. that's such an amazing achievement. congratulations for You and Your keyholding wife.

may I just ask: after going that far, are You going to have an orgasm as an award, or it's rather a permanent thing now?

locked120 and BlueEyes like this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It was indeed a wonderful evening night - I got some very special treatment as reward for my acceptance of denial. I will elaborate on that - hopefully tonight. I'm so busy at work today!!! ;-)
    But to answer your question short, - I believe this to be permanent.

Well, she put it like this last night:
    "There is really no need to ask you if You are willing to accept this as truly permanent for you - I can already see the answer in your eyes, and I'm so pleased with what I see...."

So she did not offer me a choice, and frankly - it would have been very disturbing to get one...
    I love it like it is, and love even more that she is soooo pleased with my take on this destiny:)

HZX, locked120 and Lady De like this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, a little window of opportunity to report briefly from last nights anniversary session;-) She is out with the girls , fashion show and tapas..., work related, not that hot, but hopefully lots of fun for her:) - of a very different kind than last night! If they only knew those church people - LOL!

Well - truth is that I had to remind her of the anniversary a couple of weeks ago, and still she was very silent about it. Only last night she texted me to be stripped in the guest bedroom at 10 p.m. And I was not to ask questions! Indeed she was home pretty early and so was Anne, but no hints, nothing, - except from the fact that It was very well receive that I had had a long shower ( no touching!) and smelled very good, as she noticed;-)
    Well, at about the same time the two of them went for a bath, and as usual I had prepared it for her. The tub...
    Anne went for a shower upstairs in her apartment. At 10 p.m. I did as told - went to the guest bedroom as ordered - and stripped.

I believe it was a quarter past 10 before I was call for. In the waiting time I had head Anne returning downstairs and I head giggle and such...

When I entered the bedroom I freezed.....
    Before my very Eyes Anne was in the bed naked and my wife was sitting on the floor - naked as well!
    "Why is she on the floor, that is my - or Annes position!" went through my head.

Well - to my relief she stood up in all her naked beauty and turned towards me with a well known leash in her hand. Without a word she connected it to my cock ring piercing, and brought forward a new chrome set of hand cuffs, - and asked me to put my hands down in front, -and she also connected the attached hand cuffs to the ring and leash. I had my hands down there, but I knew I was not to touch. Then she asked me to turn around and she grabbed the leash from between my legs and connected it the handle of a huge bedroom cabin. She then pushed me down and the leash pulled some, short as it was. I managed to move backwards a bit so it was manageable ;-)

Then she looked me straight in the eyes and said , -as I have quoted earlier, that there was no reason for her to ask if I wanted the denial to end. She already knew the answer... :):)

But she went on and said something like. " I Know You have always wanted to see me do Anne, but I have never found it appropriate to let you see me do it." ( I have witness Anne do my wife at a few occasions, but never the other way round. ) " So as a gesture and a token of appreciation for your full year I will let You have that desire of yours come through.
    Anne said nothing but did spread her legs....
    "Watch me!" sshe said...
    And with the softest of touches my wife started to caress Annes inner-thighs, and Anne started to breath heavily and soon her hands was holding my wifes head, and my wife willingly went along...
    It was a magnificent view. It was! I felt so privileged to be able to witness my wife's love making skills and grace... as she started to use her tongue and fingers...
    I could witness her own body tone and move like a she-lion having her way with her catch.....

When Anne finally went over the edge, my wife was over her like a snake and sucked Anne hard - and hold her in a tight grip. Oh...!

----

Later last night I was allowed to serve my wife, laying just next to Anne, and her scents and juices were amazing. She even demanded some penetration. I have been in situations like this before , where Anne was in the room or participated, but that was a very rare feast when my wife had her way with penetration. She kissed Anne some during the session, sitting on top of me.. and when she moved up and allowed me to finish her off , sitting on my face, Anne was holding and kissing her as well.

When it all was over:) - and we lay in bed - the three of us, my wife asked me: " What did you expect, were you surprised?" - I nodded heavily - and she continued: " Do You know what Anne suggested? - She suggested that I invited her friend Mads over, he is gay as you know - and to have You blow him!"
    She giggled - but Anne said no - she had only been joking! But my wife said, that she had this feeling that I would have gone along with it. " I know you miss the taste, don't You?".

I blushed.....

hm11, Lady De and yanmaslanka like this.
  7. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Hats off to you dear!
    You are a BIG BIG inspiration to me!!
    You've made me come out of my frustration
    So cheers!!!

BlueEyes likes this.
  8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You almost make me blush.. again! ;-) - but glad I can be of some help, paying back to CM.

By the way it is 3 a.m in the morning- I was just up for - you know..,-) and The iMac in the kitchen was left on. She came home rather late, and obviously was spending some time buying a dress online I can tell;- ) - while I was fast asleep. A very beautiful semi look-through red dress. She would not have been going for a dress like that back in time before this lifestyle. She would not have been confident enough, but now she is:)
    See, so MANY good things comes from this lifestyle:)

Sunny and Lady De like this.
  9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes well done to you , actually to you and your good lady..
    Hugs
    Lucy x

HZX, Sunny and BlueEyes like this.
  10. lockedfreddy

lockedfreddy Member

Local Time:
  11. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    @BlueEyes
    Congratulations!
    I suppose you were not sure you want, but you want it.

12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    In fact I am so pleased a settled deep inside with her decision not even to allow me to have a saying regarding my denial. It is so extremely hot to know she has indeed taken over, and feels no guilt whatsoever to keep me from release, or any kind of touching myself for that matter. for good.. It is truly all about her, and yes, she has evolved so much, and have done it in her own pace, staying in her comfort zone, but nevertheless evolved into a smoking hot and naughty power-beauty;-) - so much in connection with her libido and desires...
    I am not so sure we have reach the end of her evolution . It will be wonderful to watch her every move, and to comply with whatever she desires along the way...
    Not that I can put a finger on anything so far. I am a very satisfied sub! :).-)

Sunny and permanentslave like this.
  14. permanentslave

Local Time:
    "faaaaantastic" blueeyes!

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes it very nice for you and im glad cos you a very nice man. mwah, xx

16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You are all too kind Jemina:) - as always *S*

17. boyfox

boyfox Member

Medical
    Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your goal! Mine is the same, 365 days chaste, I'm at 270 days now and your posting is so very inspiring that I'll easily be able to reach 365 cum less days like you. And as well I do not miss the short term euphoria of ejaculation quickly followed by the lethargic, dreary and foggy mind of post orgasm depression. I've been hinting to my hot wife, key holding Mistress to keep me permanently orgasm denied and she gave me a great smile and nice nod of approval. I feel so much more satisfied with the honor of being allowed between her smooth thighs, her hands on my head, lips around her clit as she orgasms. And thankfully she makes sure I do not go very long without tasting one of her lover's cum.

BlueEyes and Sunny like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice