My intro at last!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressG, Mar 6, 2015.

1. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    So I wrote this last Sunday evening but have only just been able to get back on the site for some reason so here is my intro finally.

So hi to you all, I’m MistressG, keyholder and wife to @Eillydray, we have been together 7 yrs, married for 5yrs and have two wonderful kids (3 and 1), as you can imagine keeping any sex life active with young children is hard work for a vanilla couple let alone for a couple who love BDSM, bondage, kink etc and getting any toys out to play with over the past few years has been very far and wide between sessions. When our first daughter was 1 we did manage to escape to a local dungeon a few times but keeping this side of our sex life alive has been hard.

So when @Eillydray suggested to me before Christmas that we explore using his CB3000 more to be honest I jumped at the chance as I had always wanted him to wear it more when we first got together but he would never wear it out of the house as felt to self-conscious.

Since Christmas he has more of less been locked 24/7 with a few session of being unlocked but for no more than 36 hrs to let a sore heal, I have let him have a release about once a week which for him (a serial mastubator - 2 or 3 time a day every day) is not a lot. In this time I have kick started my sex drive again and I have even been thinking about sex during the day (which I have found hard since being a mum).

I have read a lot of the welcome messages on here from women new to chastity and can really relate to a lot of the messages about trying to be more dominant, to try to remember to text/tease during the day, trying to get more confidence as a mistress and to get/create my own ideas on how to tease/deny him without just using his ideas and fantasies and turning them into a reality which is what I tend to do.

I have just been bought 2 books, Male Chasity – The ‘Key’ to a successful female led relationship by Mistress Benay and Fem Dom Training of Submissive Males by Vanessa Chaland to read and I’m hoping they are going to give me more ideas, but I have already gained a few ideas from just looking on here over the past few days.

We have tonight decided to start the game black-balled detail in The Play Room but with our own adaptions – and we are waiting for the marbles we ordered to be delivered.

I still can’t believe all the benefits I’m seeing in my changed man since he has been chastised he is more attentive, loving, more motivated to help around the house, comes to bed with me most nights which has always been an issue for us, and basically being a better man which makes me love him more and more. As I sit here writing this he is on his knees painting my toenails without me asking………………….. Who would have thought that 4 months ago when I had a husband, who drank too much, came too much, never came to bed with me and who hardly ever help out around the house eh?

So I’m looking forward to gaining some confidence and ideas and having an outlet for this new found part of our relationship from here. I’m loving this little secret we both have now between ourselves that no one else knows too (apart from all you members on here now ha ha)

Anyway I’m off to see if he has been good enough for a quick unlock (and possible release tonight) as he keeps moaning that he was locked back away uncomfortably this morning after returning from his poker night with the boys. J

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @MistressG welcome Mistress and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am on the admin team here so if you have any problems please don't hesitate to let me know.
    Regards
    Lucy / philfred

MistressG likes this.
  3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    a lovely welcome to You Mistress G.

MistressG likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Indeed welcome to CM and how lovely to read a proper introduction so we all know who you are and lots about you.

Let that be a lesson to others .

Xx Wendy

MistressG likes this.
  5. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Ahh thanks gonna like it here I think ;)

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    We hope so quite a lot of interesting stuff kinda conected to funny things locked on boys bit's .
    Also some discussions on the effects of chastity and how boys think differently after a while .

Xx Wendy

7. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    MistressG likes this.
  8. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome. :)

MistressG likes this.
  9. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    BIG welcome Mistress G!!
    Ellydray is so very lucky to have such an adventurous and information seeking Mistress :)

searching back in old posts you can find many fun ideas to help enjoy your role as a superior female!

Best to you and your new found slave
    PET

MistressG and Eillydray like this.
  10. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Hello and welcome.

MistressG likes this.
  11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome @MistressG Hope the lifestyle brings you all you hope for.

MistressG likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice