Mature Metal Jail Bird - Comfortable for "Growers?"

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Darling, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    My W/M/KH is throwing the idea around that we will be ordering a Jail Bird from Mature Metal at some point. Currently we own 2 devices, both Amazon purchases that are comfortable enough and do the job they were designed to do just fine.

But, since she thinks there's too much room in both of these cages, she wants the JB. In my research, I see that the cage should be custom fit so that it basically 'caresses' the penis while flaccid (like a glove). From this standpoint, I can understand how it would be comfortable for the wearer.

My big concern, however, is the level of comfort when trying to erect? I'm a grower. So if I'm snuggled in the cage when limp, trying to get hard, and thus grow 3x or more, seems like it would be intolerable.

Any other growers out there - can you shed some light? This aspect of the JB actually terrifies me......

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    the whole idea behing a hastity device is ti stop erections.
    it will take getting use to but one that stops the erection while still short is less painful than one that lets you get half hard then starts pulling on your balls.

Grant47 and Deleted member 38179 like this.
  3. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I love my Jail Bird. Very Comfortable. Some time the night time erection can cause pain and wake me up, I have used several different cages and the Jail Bird has been the best.

locked120 likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i have had several devices over the years. the most comfortable was my contendor from malechastitynow.com which is fitted to my flaccid size which is 2 1/4" long. When I'm hard its 6". You would think its uncomfortable but like I said its the most comfortable device I've owned. The harder it is to acheive an erection the more comfort.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello. ..
    we are pretty new to the world of chastity training. .
    we started playing with this sometime in October 2014,,,
    but my wife/Mistress/KH was convinced to get me locked up and fast...I had several chastity device ,she started me in a ebay birdlocked sucked ,, CB6K curve , birdlocked maxi pink~ it was OK i must say I spent 41 days in it beside my Mistress allowing me to taking it off just for shower maybe every other day it was comfortable. ...
    until she ordered me my MM jailbird it took us some time for proper measurements , with the help of the staff at MM which were incredibly helpful ,, I'm in it now for 7 days I don't even know that I have it on ,, unless I get hard. ..:rolleyes: ...
    I highly recommend the MM jailbird. ...

Grant47 and locked120 like this.
  6. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I am a "grower," and own a JB and what everyone says about the fit is correct.. as little extra length as possible, so you can't get erect enough to pull hard on the base ring. I've had mine for a year and it is very comfortable. (I prefer the double base ring.. I have both, but the single is fine.)

locked120 likes this.
  7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Most men are probably 'growers'. If the penis is constricted enough to keep an erection from developing, it's not painful at all. In fact, it's downright addictive. A partially erect, engorged penis is more painful than one that can't get erect, no matter how much blood flow there is. Within half an hour of putting on your JB for the first time, you'll see for yourself that there's no reason at all to be concerned.

My longest lockup was a year, 24/7. Discomfort comes from those times when the base ring rubs a bit, or the weight affects your muscles & tendons. Not from the penis trying to swell up.

locked120 likes this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm in a similar MaleChastityNow device, with similar length as iNeverKnew. I agree. Base it off your flaccid length. If it's too long, I find it can get uncomfortable as you transition from flaccid to erect.

9. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    I am a grower and my snugly fitting jailbird is very comfy.... Prior to the jailbird I wore a CB6000 and it was NEVER comfy & I hated it.

10. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    I'm a grower and after much experimentation with different ball trap devices, I knew that for long term wear it had to be something steel, fairly open and as small as I could get away with when flaccid.

I had the mature metal jailbird made to this effect and it was definitely the right thing to do. Yes it wakes me at night, but in the trade off between security, comfort and hygiene it is definitely the best option I found.

Tiedtightly likes this.
  11. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    I guess the question I was looking for an answer to is, how does it feel in the Jail Bird when your soldier is trying to salute? Is it better, worse, different than trying to expand in a cage that has some room in it?

This is what I'm scared of....trying to get erect when there's no room to grow. If anyone can comment specifically on this issue, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    This sissy is a grower (tiny) and her 1.5" Jailbird is quite comfy. The only thing she might change would be putting the vertical bars on the outside rather than the inside. The tip of the clitty is vertical and can get "caught" in the vertical bars when they are aligned. This can be uncomfortable. Other than that, this sissy believes that shorter is better to prevent too much engorgement and "hydraulic" effect as long as you can void well and completely. Also, a good tight ring prevents too much movement or slippage of the ring forward or backward as your clitty contracts or expands.

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    It is better. Don't worry.

AusChastityboy likes this.
  14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    If you get any pain, its going to be from the ring trying to pull your balls off lol. That is the biggest complaint with any device. The penis itself usually is not painful at all since it cannot expand.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree with her. MM JB is (like many) curved and designed for measurements when soft. It you try and erect and straighten out then of course you will feel discomfort and pressure where it matters most to you. That's an integral part of the spec: to keep you under control. You will need to adjust so you don't do it. If you have a problem, take a cold shower or something.

Is your KH a member here?

slave_m likes this.
  16. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    No, she is not a member here. We're part-timers with all this....... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice