I ended it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsT'sSlave, Feb 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Hey everybody,

A couple weeks back Ms. T and I had a session and she let me cum after a lot of teasing. When it was over, I was totally overwhelmed by shame and self-loathing . I hated myself for suggesting this relationship; using a chastity device, wearing panties, serving my wife, etc. I was really in a bad mental state. Since then I have been unlocked and I've refused to talk about it or even consider doing it again. This has been a life-long desire of mine, so I'm confused with my own reaction. My wife wants to go back to it, she loved the extra attention she was getting. Frankly, she's pissed that I suggested the relationship then just shut it down on my own. Life is not good at home right now. I felt like I needed to take my Man Card back and stop behaving like a sissy. I have a powerful job and I had a lot of trouble reconciling the work/home modes.

Has anybody else encountered this kind of thing? any advice?

Thanks,
    J

2. breena

breena Member

Self Employed
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Hi I see you are still here after a couple of weeks and still Mrs T's Slave. The post orgasm feeling of wanting to be 'normal' usually only lasts a couple of days for me then the longings return and in the main that has been on my own. You have been lucky enough to find a partner who was happy to play according to your rules and I think you owe her big time. In the long term you will regret shutting down this relationship so on a purely personal basis I think you should get yourself locked up and hand her the key together with a letter apologising for your behaviour and suggest a period of denial with only the promise of milking in the future. However it goes be nice to her, all the guys on the site would be glad to be in your shoes you lucky boy.

3. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Why does a relationship with a chastity dynamic 'have' to be accompanied by the feminisation of the male?

Why not live as equals in the household, enjoy each others company, be a 'man' on the office and at home without any confusing modes to switch between, but just allow your device to serve as a means of saving yourself only for her'?

It works well for my wife and I. I don't see why it couldn't work for at least one other couple. At least then you can still have a chastity lifestyle that you can feel positive about without losing any of your core feelings of gender.

Whatever you choose, all the best.

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    @MsT'sSlave I am very much inclined towards @Stargazer view; there is no need to conflate feminisation and male chastity. They are two distinct fetishes with no need for overlap, though they fren do for many individuals. Perhaps try the chastity again without any feminisation and see how you feel about that aspect alone. @breena also makes a useful point; after an orgasm there may often be very negative views towards chastity, that is natural given the dramatic change in body chemistry afterwards.

I do hope that you sort things out with your wife, my personal advice is to talk as openly about your experience as you feel you can. Once done with your conversation if your wife would still like to try again then let her; as you said this has been a long time desire of yours and she enjoyed it. You owe it to yourself to give it another try and isolate any part that you enjoy. Ultimately honest conversation with your partner is the best way forwards.

I hope that helps.

5. permanentslave

Local Time:
    very best wishes Ms T's slave.

communication and "respect" works best both ways in a truly and deeply loving relationship.

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I went through something similar after being allowed to cum after a long period. It took me a month before I became excited about chastity again. Its all hormonal as far as I'm concerned. Give it some time and you will want to play again

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Reading this thread assures me in my ongoing desire not to be allowed - or even ordered to cum;-)

In Fact I have had a small "crisis" this last few days, - really felt my body craving release - I think,-) ( It has been so long...)
    Last night I was in bed before her and I was playing in my head about asking her permission to cum, - yet wanting her to strongly deny me any of that, and perhaps even punish me somehow for having thoughts like that. Sounds at bit strange - Yet very familiar I guess LOL!

Still my fingers did the walking and soon I had written on my laptop that I was weak and was hoping for some sort of release.
    Once she came to bed - naked and beautiful, and after a few lovely kisses... I showed it to her.

She looked at my "epos" - and hardly read it all, before she patted me on my head and told me that she would not have any more of that. "We are passed that, aren't we?" she said - and continued: "What You need is this!" - and moved the blanket aside and pushed my head down . Spreading her legs and let me have a spectacular view and scent of her powers over me...
    Oh Boy she was right.:) This was what I needed. Had not been tasting her for 3 days...

Gone was the craving for release PUFF! - and we had the most wonderful evening. We was very intimate, and there was no punishment - but some magnificent teasing and great penetrative sex on top of the serving! I was a little worried if I could resist cuming after I had been so fired up earlier on, but I did just fine, and she commented very nicely about that:)
    She know my needs better than I do - and knows how to take care of them - oh so well...
    I am sitting here 5 a.m. in the morning - writing this. Woke up for a pee;-) All flaccid and very happy.:)

Lady De, CorsetJane and chris82 like this.
  8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    @MsT'sSlave I do hope you are alright, sounds like you may need really take things easy for a bit.
    While I have not had the same problem as you I do go through major ups and downs that can be triggered by things my Mistress
    does. I a, starting to think that it makes us more emotional and easily upset by things that would not have bothered us before.
    Just this morning I was feeling rejected and was actually about to cut the lock and remove the device and put all my stuff in a bag and
    take it to the trash.
    However I resisted and things are now getting better again so I will wait to see what happens next.
    You are lucky that your partner is keen, I have the opposite situation.
    I think that you really do need to just start to talk to her and see what she says about it, however if this has been a life long fantasy I am sure
    you will end up back in it again.

I hope wish you the very best of luck.

Dianne.

9. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I would agree with the comments that you don't have to do everything. If being sissy doesn't work for you, don't do it!

I'm locked up but have regular piv sex. It's purely to stop unauthorised playing. Maybe that would work for you?

AnnExploring likes this.
  10. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Hi @Miss T's Slave
    My advice to you is simple as can be....
    Stop analysing everything , go back to basics.
    Take your wife out to dinner and realise why you love each other then start this all again but with LOTS of talking.
    I understand your self loathing and disgust but I think you have done too much too soon.
    There are a lot of dynamics to consider in a real 24/7 relationship and you must above all else do only what is right for the both of you- the rest of the world doesn't matter .
    I hope that you both can talk things through but don't be hard on yourself, as others have said you are very lucky that you have such a wonderful wife who is wanting to explore and grow with you.
    Good luck;)

11. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    Thanks everybody. As of today, she basically said we're never doing this again. And, today at least, this is fine with me.

J

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh you have upset Her now and She angry with you.

13. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I have no idea what the mechanism is that causes the feelings of self-loathing and thoughts of 'What was I thinking? Why did I do all that?' immediately following orgasm. I used to have that happen to me, when I first started exploring my sexuality. So I really empathize with @MsT'sSlave

I can't really remember when that stopped happening to me, but I do know that those feelings became less and less over time. They were extremely powerful and had such overwhelming weight at the beginning, like a feeling of being crushed by an incredible heaviness that was my own thoughts. I would run for a while, then eventually start to circle back, slowly creeping down the same rabbit hole until it happened all over again.

I wish I had an answer that wasn't so hackneyed, but the best advise I can give is accept who and what you are. So much easier said than done, to be sure. And if someone had said that to me all those years ago I would have wanted to slap them for being so simplistic about things, especially when the feelings are so complex and incomprehensible.

I have to echo what @Mistress Deborah said, I think it is probably a case of too much too soon, and too much analysis on top of that. You do have something many people do not, and that is a partner to help shoulder the load. I won't presume to know the dynamics of your relationship but I can only suggest that communication is the key, and I'd be willing to bet she would be happy to support you.

I'm rooting for you, and I hope whatever happens is what you both want, and need.

14. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the great feedback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice