Another Sizing Question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Ms Kay's Pet, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Ms Kay's Pet

Ms Kay's Pet New member

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Looking at upgrading from my CB 6000s to the MM Jailbird here pretty soon.

With my current device, I'm using a 2" base ring with a 3/8" gap, and fits pretty well with a few exceptions.

First, the CB 6000 has the shaft, and then a slightly larger area that looks like the head of your penis. Normally I fill it up fine, but sometimes the head of my penis gets stuck right there the CB tube gets bigger when I'm moving around. I end up inserting a cotton swab into the slot and pulling it down into the right place. I'm thinking that's because of the design of the CB tube and I won't have that problem with the Jailbird. Did anyone else have that experience?

My other problem is that occasionally I'll have one testicle slip out when bending over or sitting down, especially when it's cold. It doesn't happen a lot, but it's frustrating when it does because the only way I can fix it is to unlock the device. To fix this, would I need a smaller base ring (1 7/8") or decrease the gap size to 1/4"?

I've been trying out the sizing rings. The 2" ring is comfortable and I can fit 2 fingers in up to the first knuckle. I can fit into the 1 7/8 ring, but it involves pulling both testicles through and then cramming my penis through before it tries to get hard. I can fit 1 finger in up to the first knuckle, so it should be OK, blood flow wise. The only thing I'm worried about is getting it off in the heat of the moment. I'm currently trying it out for a longer period to see how it feels.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make sure I order the correct size device?

Thanks!

joe

2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I made the same transition from a CB6000 to a jailbird. The one finger to the knuckle (and not more) test worked for me ... I've been wearing my jailbird 24/7 for 22 months with once a month unlockings for shaving, cleaning, and bottoming for mistress. I've never slipped out and I am always able to get out of the base ring ... Even if mistress is teasing me and I am hard (it is more difficult removing when I'm hard! LOL) I found that the CB 6000 never was comfortable ... The cage always felt too tight because of its enclosed nature and plastic being more uncomfortable to the skin than stainless steel. I hated the lousy hygiene & could never wear it for more than 3 days 24/7. I used the mm plastic sizing ring kit (I highly recommend!) to determine my measurements. I actually went to a narrower diameter cage (1&1/4) than the CB device and that turned out to be the correct decision. I wore the plastic sizing rings that I determined to be my optimal size for a week 24/7 before ordering from mature metal. To determine length, I measured the gap distance from the tip of my penis to the tip of the cb6000 (while flaccid) and subtracted that from the length of the cb6000 cage. That determined to be a good length. I am within 1/4" from the tip of the jailbird cage all the time and at times I am in touch with the tip and it is comfortable. (If you go on Fetlife and search urcatcher ..... You will find my profile and pics of me wearing the device). My comment about sizing would be that snug is very comfortable. Invariably, wearers who order an mm device with "extra room" come to regret their decision. I would also highly recommend the security screw option as it is much less bulky than a padlock.

3. Ms Kay's Pet

Ms Kay's Pet New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input! I have the sizing rings and I'm wearing the 1 7/8" ring to determine if it will work with long term wear.

For the cage, I'm planning to go with the 2" cage length (down from the 2 1/2" CB6000s cage). I have a tiny gap at the tip with my current device, and subtracting the extra 1/4" inch makes 2" a pretty good estimate.

For the internal diameter, the 1 3/8" ring seems to fit really well. It's snug, but I don't have to force it on either.

Which just leaves me with the gap. I'm using 3/8" now, and I'm tempted to go smaller with 1/4". When i put my CB 6000 on without the spacer, I can close it to 1/4", but I haven't been able to wear it with the smaller gap.

on a side note, how are you going with the increased weight of the metal device versus the plastic?

4. WeeOneLocked

WeeOneLocked New member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I had the same issue with CB, made it hard to pee when I would get lost in the tube. Since I'm so small (1and a quarter inch limp) I find I have very little slippage with the metal cage (extra small) and the ring has a hinge so its easy to take off when unlocked. mine is 2 inch cage 42mm ring but I'm going to a 1 inch cage soon. I also use the pantyhose trick to put it on and pull all the loose skin to the front and for the most part it stays there.

spider203 likes this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    @WeeOneLocked I would have thought you could have poked such a teeny one into the cage with your little finger. :)

6. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    @Ms Kay's Pet,

The weight has never been an issue. The first time I wore the jailbird, it was on for 17 days, 24/7, without any issues. Incredible improvement in comfort, hygiene, and ability to sleep comfortably compared to crappy CB6000. When I work out or if I anticipate being active, I do put a dab of A.&D. ointment at the base of the jailbird base ring. Other than that, no adjustments. My jailbird is 2" long, 1&7/8" diameter base ring, 1&1/4" diameter cage, 3/8" gap, and configured with the security screw lock. MM recessed the screw lock opening so that the screw is more "inset" and has never loosened over time. I've been very happy with the device. If I were ever to get another device, it would be because I got a PA. If I do that in the future, I would look at a device from male chastity now because their design (contender) seems similar to mm jailbird but they may have done a better job of custom integrating a PA pin / PA lock with their device.

7. Ms Kay's Pet

Ms Kay's Pet New member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for all the help getting things right for my upcoming order! After wearing the 1 7/8" ring for a few days, it made me realize that the 2" ring on my CB was actually a little too big. Order is going in on Friday...I'll let you know how it goes when it comes in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice