MM Jailbird with Single Ring For Sale

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by darkmarbles, Jan 5, 2015.

1. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I am selling my Jailbird chastity device by Mature Metal. I just got it in time for the 2014 holidays, but it does not fit as needed. I've worn this three times.

Here are the sizes:

Base ring is 1 7/8"
    Gap is 1/4"
    Cage diameter is 1 3/8"
    Cage length is 2 1/4"

It has the high security screw option however I need to keep the screw/key for my Single Locking Cock Ring, but you can easily order the security screw. The screw will ship much quicker than having to wait 6 weeks to receive the JailBird from Mature Metal. If you purchase this, you can easily use a small lock too.

I am selling it because the cage is too large in diameter and Mature Metal is unable to change that aspect of the JailBird. It is extremely comfortable, but I want a much more snug fit hence the need to sell this one before I can order an appropriately sized one. I spent $320 on this cage (because I did not have to buy the security screw since I already had one). As mentioned, you can order that part from Mature Metal, or simply use a small lock.

Because I will pay for shipping in the US, the price for the JailBird is $300. If you are interested please PM me. I can only accept PayPal. If you need to have this shipped internationally, I will have to charge for shipping. Finally, I will soak it in bleach solution before shipping.

Thank you.
    photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG
    photo 3.JPG

Stephen and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    Sorry all...I cannot figure out whether I can edit my original post, so I am adding photos with the correct base. The ones in the original post include the base ring that fits on my Mature Metal Single Locking Cock Ring. The ones below are the correct photos. I apologize for the confusion.
    photo 1.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 3.JPG

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    thats about an inch more cage than i need

4. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    Measuring when I get6home.. This may work. Do you know if mm will still adjust if i needed??

5. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
  6. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    Hi socal_chastity37, Mature Metal will do adjustments to the cage. They cannot change the diameter of the cage, but they can change the length. Tell me what you're thinking and maybe this will work out for you. Thanks for contacting me. Regards, darkmarbles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice