Is permanent chastity even real !?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by intofemdom, Jan 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. intofemdom

intofemdom Member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    To start, I am new to chastity but I dream of a lot of things like permanent chastity.

I find it very hard to beleive when people say they have had it on for over a year without a single release. The keyholder locked it and then used the key after 1 year !!?

First of all what about hygiene?
    I did not take mine off for 3 days. I used a water jet after each urination to clean. My balls became greasy and the penis skin developed slight white patches after 3 days itself.
    How can you shave your pubic hair if it is on for a year!?

I hear prostate disease, testicle damage can occour, (Need nit be true.. But for me pain at night was unbearable for 3 days) But I'm almost sure you will develop a skin infection or urinary tract infection if you go for one year.

I just cannot believe it when someone says they are in "real permanent" chastity, and have touched the key only after a year.
    Experienced folks.. Enlighten me :p

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    HZX likes this.
  3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I've gone 3 months at a stretch. I used soap and water on a cleaning swab (plastic handle with foam on top) daily in the shower.
    My balls were not greasy, no skin issues, no smell.
    You can still trim pubic hair - a CB series actually covers very little.
    Some hair actually cushions things btw.

So is once a year release possible? I would guess yes. it ended at 3 months due to lack of interest on my wife's part.

if you had skin issues or 'greasy balls' I think your cleaning regiment was not up to par.

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    It is very possible!

Mistress Sonia has kept Her cock property continuously locked, as of today, for 1,022 days. That is 2.8 years.

This type of "permanent" chastity is not by any means achieved by simply locking on a device right away and expecting everything to go perfectly well. This took over 10 years of experience with lots of trial and error, experimentation with various devices, various hygiene care regiments and of course lots and lots of patients.

In this slave's personal opinion "permanent" chastity is not hygienically possible with devices made from plastics, rubber compounds, chrome plated steel or even stainless steel as they all seem to decompose, retian smell, attract bacterias and deteriorate no matter how well they may be maintained. This slave highly recommends for "long term" chastity a device made from high grade surgical steel.

This is completely ONLY this slave's personal opinion and it means no disrespect to any manufacturer or to any individuals and T/their own experiences.

Yes, it is possible.

5. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    Perhaps the definition of long term or permanent chastity is a little misleading. I just completed a year of long term chastity. I was not, however, locked in the cage all the time. Every ten days to two weeks I was released for a cleaning and a shave. Mistress did this as I was not allowed to touch myself out of the cage. This usually led to some frustrating T & D sessions. Except for two ruined orgasms (accidents), I was not allowed to come. Chastity does not even need a device really. It's just a lot more fun that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice