Holy trainer ring size question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by pwd1, Dec 30, 2014.

1. pwd1

pwd1 New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Hello all,

I'm currently locked in a CB6000S, and I'm thinking of buying a holy trainer (v2) soon. I got a question about what ring size I should purchase. I want to get it right the first time since those rings are so ridiculously expensive.

For my CB6000S I'm using the 3rd ring, which is 1 3/4 inches according to their website. I measured it and it appears to be 45x42 mm. This ring seems a little bit large for me, I can slip two fingers under it when completely flaccid. The 1 5/8 inch ring is too small for me though. According to what I've read on forums like this one I should purchase the 40mm ring for the HT. Though some people said even that one was a little bit big for them. Since the 45mm CB ring is actually like 1 or 2 mm too large for me, does that mean I would be better off with the 36mm ring for the HT? Or would that one become too small?

I also tried the string method that's on their site. According to that I should buy the 45mm ring, but according to what I've read that method seems pretty unreliable.

Also, the lenght of my CB6000S seems quite right for me. I fill it up most of the times, but i wouldn't say it's too small. Does this mean I should buy the small HT as well?

Thanks in advance!

2. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I just received the HT V2 yesterday. I too graduated from a CB 6000. I was in the standard size with the largest A ring (big balls). I got the standard HT tube and the 45mm ring. I fill the tube and the ring is very comfortable. If you were in the S, the small HT tube might be best for you. I am VERY new to this, so you may solicite the "experience" here, but from what I've read, smaller is more satisfying when it comes to tubes. I am not real sure on ring size. Those smaller rings on the CB killed my balls. We tried all the pin/spacer lengths to no avail.

3. pwd1

pwd1 New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Thanks for your answer. I'm fairly sure I would need the short cage. I could still use some help on choosing the right ring size though :)

4. JoyousFaria

JoyousFaria Thou knowest I mislike hills.

Game Developer
    Oakland, CA
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I just received a HT with a small tube and a 45 ring, having previously used the cb-6000s. I considered the 40 to keep it nice and snug, but I'm very pleased I ended up with the larger version. Getting my balls through this thing isn't very easy!

5. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    After a week in the HT; the 45mm ring is plenty snug on me. Like joyousFaria, getting my balls through it took a lot of pushing and pulling. Again, I fill the standard tube completely while flaccid. Standup urination is not a problem.The standard HT tube appears, and feels, smaller than the standard CB tube. Once everything is in and locked (love the magic locker system!), the fit is very snug, yet mostly comfortable. The way the ring is shaped makes for an ergonomic, secure fit. It does seem to cause a lot more "drippage". This may be where the back of the ring occasionally pushes against the prostate area. Out of respect for my wife/KH, I haven't tried to pull out, but I'm sure it is possible. The balls though? You won't get the device past them without the key or a saw.

6. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I was once a cb6000 user, with the largest ring...read a review on here talking about area of the opening and how a 45mm ring would be the same. Screw that...no way. I tried it and it killed. I am now in a 50 mm and its great.

7. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    image.jpg Sounds like the 40mm ring and short tube would work for you. HT rings fit a little large, I have a 45mm steel ring that is quite snug while my 45mm HT plastic ring is a slightly looser very comfortable fit. I'm 82mm x 35mm when completely flaccid and I fill the standard tube perfectly.
    I have a Steelworxx on order and am hoping to have it next week, I ordered a 45mm ring for that to snug things up a bit.
    My HT did give me some irritation on the top base of my penis from the flat section of the rear of the tube where it presses against you. I bought a set of jewelers files and filed that flat spot curved to match the curve of my penis. It's crazy that HT makes that flat spot, most penises I've seen are round.
    HT security is a joke, but true chastity and chastity security has more to do with what goes on between your ears and less to do with the hardware locked to your nuts.

8. sissylocked

sissylocked New member

Local Time:
    I have the short cage and the smalllest ring 36mm and its still too big. I can pull out the back, and even get back in. Is there anything that can be added to keep me from being to pull out the back.
    I had a cb6000 and had a simular issue.

9. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Yes, a piercing can be added. Trapped ball devices have zero security, especially Holy Trainers. Your Chastity device is there only because you want it to be, if you're pulling out to play with yourself, you're only cheating yourself. Why would you go through the hassle of having hardware on your nuts only to cheat on yourself? Chastity security has more to do with what's between your ears than what's clamped to your nuts.
    I use the lack of security to pull out and fully clean myself and the tube every shower, I never take advantage of the pullout for playing with myself. My wife and I ordered the new stainless open type cage so that I don't have to pull out for cleaning every day.

10. intraininfsf

intraininfsf New member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    I have the holy trainer V2 with a 50mm ring, I normally use a 2inch cock ring. Everything is ok, until I start to get an erection, which grows about an inch inside of me which causes pressure on the balls. Finally after much discomfort and the erection stops, within 30 minutes one of my balls will pop through the ring. If I go down to the 45mm ring will this help.

11. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    If your balls pop through your ring may be too big, you may also have a smaller ball. I've never popped through. It's perfectly normal for your erection to back up and get hard inside of you, behind your device.
    Your ring should be snug, but comfortable.

12. intraininfsf

intraininfsf New member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    The 50mm ring is comfortable, its snug, I've worn 1.75 inch cock rings before they become uncomfortable after 20 minutes. Not sure if I should try the shorter tube, but I've had trouble getting in the normal tube, I have a large mushroom head

13. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Have you tried using the nylon stocking method of pulling your cock into the tube?

14. intraininfsf

intraininfsf New member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    I'll give that a try, but still have the original issue.

15. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Keep an eye on the Lockeduplove.net site. Rumor has it there may be an anti pull out insert for the holy trainer available soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice