MM Sizing Rings Question Finger Test

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by HAZMATCAGE, Dec 24, 2014.

1. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Hi Folks,

I am currently wearing a 1.75 ring from MM for testing purposes. It looks like a good fit, can overall barely feel it, but I can actually fit 3 fingers between ring and penis. However, only 2 of those fingers to the first knuckle.

I'm sure it is too big, but the question is with just wearing the ring and I get an erection, it is SOOOO painful. Is that normal since there is no cage to prevent a full erection? I therefore worry about going smaller, but something tells me that is what I need to do.

Oh, does a double base ring provide more security against possible pullout? I am considering that when ordering as well, but I don't think a double base ring can be adjusted?

Thanks for reading. I know there are probably other posts similar to mine, but just wanted to start fresh to avoid information confusion with other posts.

2. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I think everyone's anatomy is different; I suspect some guys' diameter increases more on erection that others. It certainly isn't painful for me when I get an erection using a cock ring the same size as eh base ring of my JB, and I can only get 1 finger under it.. 3 fingers does sound like the ring is too loose, but if your diameter increases so much that it is painful, I'd ask MM for their view (their customer service is great). I have both a single ring and double ring on my JB. I am not one to try to pull out, but I don't think there'd be much difference in pullout. I think you are right that double rings cannot be adjusted but MM can confirm that. I find both comfortable. Good luck!

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    just remember if it is comofortable when soft then it is probably right.you might even try a smalller one.
    when you recieve the cage you wont be getting hard so there should not be any pain like you describe.

4. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    I do have small hands for my height (I'm 5'11") so that is why I think I can get in 3 fingers. I have taken a few pictures, should I upload them for you to see? The ring I was wearing the past 2 days was the 1 7/8. I am going to try the 1 3/4 ring next. That I am sure would be my limit.

5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    I used the sizing rings as well to determine my base ring size. I followed mms recommendation; you should be able to fit one finger to the knuckle and not more. That led me to 1&3/4" diameter and I wore that sizing ring for several days prior to ordering. I've been wearing my jailbird with 1&3/4" base ring 24/7 for 18 months (once a month released to shave & play with Mistress) and the size is good. Occasionally, I use a dab of A & D ointment where the bottom of the ring contacts my scrotum (particularly prior to cycling). The ring is the right size. If anything, I might consider going 1/16th " smaller. The jailbird cage is effective at preventing erections if you get a snugly fitting cage.

6. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Urcatcher! So fitting 3 fingers between the ring and penis even though I have small hands is still too big? I attached a pic of me putting the fingers through the base ring. What are your thoughts?

Attached Files:

7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Too big.... You should try a smaller ring. The erection problem you mentioned won't be the same issue when you are wearing a snugly fitting cage that will restrict your ability to have an erection. If the ring is restricting circulation and your balls turn bluish, it will be too small. If it is continually painful on prolonged wear when you are not erect ... too small.Too big can be uncomfortable because of movement causing friction ... I would recommend wearing the size that allows you to fit one finger to the knuckle for several days. This will tell you whether your ball(s) can slip out during normal wear ..... if they slip out ... the ring is too big!

8. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Some customers buy 2 rings that differ by 1/16th" because for many, they decide after wearing for several months to go smaller.

9. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for taking a look. So the finger size has nothing to do with it. Even though I have small fingers, the same rule applies I imagine. My balls never turned blue, but there was blood flow and the area was "flushed" more than the rest of my skin.

10. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    I'd like get a double base ring. What are your thoughts? I hear it distributes the weight better and supposedly is also more secure to help prevent possible pullout.

11. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    I have no experience with a double base ring but customers who wear them do claim that they are more comfortable. Pullout isn't an issue for me. The jailbird is comfortable. My keyholder does not live with me (we play once a month .... we often get together as friends several times a month) and I simply would never betray her trust. If I could "back my penis out of the cage, my guess would be that I still wouldn't be able to slip my balls through the gap ... I shudder about thinking how painful that would be. Also, I am not at all convinced that if I could back my penis out, I would be able to get it back in. To be honest, I enjoy being kept in chastity. It is a 24/7 connection I have with Mistress and she views it as a sacrifice on my part ... that I am monogamous with her and that she controls my sexuality. It has me constantly horny and when we do play, the energy level is incredibly high

12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think if you are wearing just a ring and get an erection it might hurt because of the fact you have a full on erection whereas if you had the cage attached too, helping prevent the erection, then it might not hurt, just thinking out loud here.

13. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Then another (maybe stupid) question; Do they have an Anatomical double base ring? Cause that would seem like the way to go ;-)

14. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    ineverknew: In my opinion I think you are right. I have been wondering the same thing actually. Still, I'm gonna try smaller starting tomorrow.

15. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    Good question EvetS, I may ask them that when I place my order.

16. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    You could get a double base ring from MatureMetal that is either oval or round. I have only heard the term "anatomical base ring" in the context of the Holy Trainer chastity devices.

17. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I know HolyTrainer has them, (I have one ;-) )
    Also Steelworx has anatomical rings and double rings.
    Maybe ask Dietmar if he's got double anatomical rings.

18. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Hi guys you want to only to be able to get one finger in. This way you will have enough blood flow but yet it is tight enough to hold the cage up. A double base ring is great. It adds to the comfort and security. My hubby uses the double. It also makes it harder to pull out. So if you have a loose sac I suggest the double ring but if you are high and tight then the double ring will cause issues.
    The reason for the oval rings it to make the gap close to the same all the way around the cage. If you have an Anatomical ring then the bottom gap will always be bigger and less comfortable. MM has made a few anatomical single base rings but the regular oval is much better.

xetaloveli likes this.
  19. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress MatureMetal! Out of curiosity, can I send you a picture of me in the 1.78 and the 1.75 and you can tell me what you think? With the 1.75 I can fit 2 fingers, but I have very small hands and fingers for my height, so it should be like one finger I suppose. Also, what if one person is both "high and tight" and have a loose sac? I can be either depending on temperature and if I am relaxed and flacccid.

Thanks!

20. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Every ones sac will get tight when it gets cold. If you are truly high and tight then you will always be tight. Your finger size will not matter that much. One finger is all you need to make sure you have blood flow.

21. HAZMATCAGE

HAZMATCAGE Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress MatureMetal. If I go based on the fact that finger size does not matter much, than I should get the 1 5/8" ring. That is a small ring!! I don't see how I can pull out of that one!

22. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    The concept of "pulling out" is not related much to the base ring; it's backing out of the cage that's the problem. Any "trapped ball" device will allow you to back out, unless the head of the penis is restricted in some way (such as a piercing).

If you have a snug base ring (not too tight), and the gap set correctly, you'll never get your balls out between the base ring and cage. But the penis can always be pulled out, with enough cold or soapy water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice