Mature Metal security screw/anti pullout system

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub_Cagelock_Capon, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone has these extras on their device. Are they worth the extra money in your opinion. For instance, is the security screw prone to stripping over time.

2. Designed

Designed Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    I got mine sans the security screw. I had the tools and tapped the hole myself. The security screw is much nicer, cleaner, and fits me better.

3. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I've been wearing a jailbird with the security screw for 18 months with brief monthly releases for shaving/playing. No problem with stripping. The screw had a tendency to loosen over time. MatureMetal solved the problem by slightly widening the hole. The screw is now a little inset into the hole and it has never loosened. I really like the security screw.... It is very compact and works perfectly.

sissy steph likes this.
  4. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I find the security screw hard to install to get the screw and holes lined up with the screw and the tool is not knurled or anything so can be slippery. However I like the security screw other wise as there is no bulky lock or noise form a lock. The anti pullout system they says is more for short term use if you get the large and ones not smooth tips. I think the anti pullout device are expensive but do work for me to not allow pullout but the longest I have worn the device with the anti pullout installed is one day,.

5. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    I modified my jail bird by drilling a 3/32 hole through the Locking area to slide in a 3/32 solid aircraft rivet. This allows the cage to be slid on to the locking post. The rivet is then inserted and then the screw is so easy to install and remove.

I used a medium blunt anti pull out for just over a week before being released. I could not pull out with the pin in but any teasing during the lock up time caused a bruise. It looked ugly.

6. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I was really wondered and can't really decide between the Queen's Keep from MM or the Looker02.
    Both CD's look awesome and get great reviews, but the Looker02 has that ergonomic oval A-ring and that urethral tube making it 99% tamperproof.
    So, to be honest, I tend towards the Looker02.
    Now after reading this post, it kinda equals up again. :s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice