Chrome Holes.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubVerity, Oct 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Apparently one of the skin problems associated with exposure to chrome for some people, is the development of 'chrome holes'.

I now have a few of these around the base ring area, lined with an unpleasant looking black encrustation.

Sounds yummy right? I'm using one of the cheap Chinese devices from DHgate, and after about 6 weeks of wear and progressively trimming the area shorter and shorter, to the point where a few days ago I took the guard of the clippers and went full on medieval on the remaining hair. I remember getting a few pulls on a couple of hair follicles and these are where the Chrome holes are. Looking on hte base ring I can also see that they happen to correspond with areas where the chrome is wearing away - who knew my sweat was quite so corrosive!

So I'm about to go back into the HT2 for a while until they heal up and go away, which is a shame as I@d just started experimenting with shortening the metal device (by filling the front with polymorph) as a test in preparation for ordering something much nicer. Oh well, just anotehr reason to get that order in all the sooner. With luck I might have something for Christmas :D

[​IMG]
    Chromic acid and alkaline chromate are agents commonly encountered in the tanning and electroplating industries. These substances have a corrosive action when they enter the skin through a minor nick or break in the integument. This results in the formation of chronic, ulcerative lesions known as "chrome holes". Typically, the lesions are found on fingers, hands or forearms. "Chrome holes" also occur on the dorsal surfaces of the feet when chrome salts have been allowed to permeate boots or shoes. The lesions are usually painless and persist for many months before spontaneously healing with permanent atrophic scar. Identical lesions can also be produced by arsenic or zinc salts but these are less frequently encountered.
    http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/skin/occderm-slides/ocderm8.html

Anyway. Chrome holes. Anyone else had them?

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    #2 maid_carrie, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    Thankfully I went from polycarbonate to surgical stainless steel @SubVerity

Others have talked of the dangers of chrome plating, but this is useful information I am sure.

3. Scottish

Scottish Sissy cuckold locked in chastity

Construction office
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this, I hadn't even heard of chrome holes, well worth knowing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice