Student here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kclocks, Oct 23, 2014.

1. kclocks

kclocks New member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Just thought I would introduce myself! Mostly joined to ask for advice on the jail bird but I'm looking to expand my knowledge in this area and get some ideas!

Fairly new to chastity, but my SO is really starting to love the idea of being in charge. We are mid distance (I only see her on weekends) so we are always looking for long distance ideas. Right now I have to ask permission to shower while away, but when I'm with her I can only cum if she allows it and I ask when close.

Originally she liked me dominating her, but realized it's more enjoyable if she pretends to give me that power while still being in charge.

She isn't super sexual but I always tend to forget minor details and having the cage for punishments is a fun way to make sure I don't! Since she isn't super sexual she doesn't really come up with many new ideas so we're looking into finding some people or couples to chat with for ideas!

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hi there!

Welcome!!!

The Jailbird is an exemplary device and @mistressmaturemetal is a contributor to this site!

Search the forums and/or contact Mistress MM directly with questions!

As a newbie to chastity, I'd suggest try living with a device for a while to get a grip (not!!) on your measurements. Our members change size and shape all the time, so a device that seems like a good fit one day may be too big the next!

I have been on record as suggesting the Chinese devices from DHgate.... I, personally, like the ones that have concentric rings welded together because they can be modified (shortened or lengthened) in order to get a great day-to-day fit! They are also well cheap!!!!

Speaking for myself, once I established where my best fit was with my cheaper tube, I was MUCH more comfortable considering a made-to-measure device. But.... then again.... I'm a bit fastidious like that anyways!!!! I think it's living in Australia.... and not wanting to be sending stuff backwards and forwards between here and the US/Europe for weeks on end!!!! :D

So search, read, ask and enjoy!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. kclocks

kclocks New member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Hey thanks for the feedback! I was checking out some of the cages on dhgate. Did you have any devices specifically in mind? I may go that route myself before ordering a made to fit device. You mention modifying them as well? Is that intended or some DIY work?

Thanks!

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Welcome to the site @kclocks I hope you find it as informative and enjoyable as I did when I first joined. Certainly there are plenty here able to help you regarding the different devices available.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hey @kclocks!

Sorry for the delay!

I have a A080 device. I modded it in a couple of ways:

1. I pushed the rings together to make the tube waaayyyy shorter.
    2. The locking pin is like a clevis pin. It has a round head. The ridge did not fit flush with the bar that connects the tube to the base ring... So the cage itself would tilt up and down. I filed one edge of the head of the locking pin so that it held the cage bar in one place.
    3. To compensate for the play in the locking pin, I made a spacer that left no space between the edge of the padlock and the part of the base ring where the pin fits through. This held everything in place and stopped all play with the locking pin.
    4. I slid another rubber sleeve next to the single one that came with the device and covers the hinge. The second sleeve stopped any chafing the single sleeve permitted.
    5. I drilled the locking pin hole to around 3mm (or 1/8th inch) to accept the slightly bigger shank on the padlock I use.

Pretty low level stuff! You just need a fine metal file and a saw to cut the spacer to the right length. You also need a SHARP (ie: new) drill bit for metal to enlarge the hole if you want to do that!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice