CB6000 Chafing Under Scrotum Problem

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by hos584, Mar 26, 2014.

1. hos584

hos584 New member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Hi,
    I'm new to this chastity thing. Well, let's just say to being locked in chastity for longer than a few hours. I came to this forum to seek help for my situation, which is noted in the title of the thread. Now, let me tell you my problem and we'll see if somebody can help me, as I've been trying to find other sources online but so far haven't had any luck. I've had a metal cage for a few years now (Stainless Steel Chastity Cock Cage from ExtremeRestraints), but rarely wear it because 1) it chafes my scrotum with the ring size that fits best. I thought this was because of the hinge on the bottom of the ring, but my scrotum still gets extremely irritated, even when I'm flaccid. Also, 2) if I'm completely flaccid, it tends falls off my balls (the next size down, or smallest, won't even fit around my balls).

So, my wife and I decided to get back into chastity play, but decided to go with something in plastic, so after much consideration and research, we decided to go with the CB-6000. After I received the device and we had it on, I discovered that it was very comfortable with the original ring and spacer my wife chose. I put it on in the morning of Friday last week and wore it until the evening of Saturday. Now, all day Friday, I could hardly even tell I was wearing it, but at about 1:30AM Saturday, I woke up to discomfort to my scrotum (as I was having my nightly erections). It was intense and very pleasing, as... well you would know the feeling. Anyways, after my wife had her fair share of teasing me a couple hours leading up to our experience that evening, my scrotum was in so much pain that's all I could think about. I didn't notice any discoloration other than the norm, but even when I got less hard, it continued to be really painful right under my balls. It felt like someone was pinching down there with all they had.

Anyways, I just thought that maybe I had to break it in so I held off for one day. On Monday morning my wife had left me instructions to put it back on when I woke up (she was at work). I was able to wear it semi-comfortably with the same configuration as before for a couple hours, but it started to get very irritated again in the same place. Luckily she left the key in case I needed to change something, so I upgraded to one ring-size larger, and put in the smallest space there was. This didn't work for comfort either, so I upgraded the spacer to the next size up and decided I wouldn't change it again just to see if I could get used to it. I did get used to it...until my wife got home and we went on a walk. We took about a 45 minute walk and by the time we got home, not only the scrotum pain, but a new, and sharp pain in my gut (bladder?) had risen and become severe. I wasn't hard at all and the only thing I could think about was getting the darn thing off my balls. It was pure torture. Luckily, my wife took it off that evening. I have worn it since a couple hours at a time with similar, severe pain (not bowl pain) under the scrotum.

From what I've researched about chastity, is that normal, day-to-day wear should be comfortable for the wearer unless he is hard, then it should be painful. The latter works very well, but the day-to-day wear hasn't seemed to work for me, as I would like to be more active physically, but this is causing a hinderance at this time.

So the questions I'm asking, are:
    1. Is this something that I should try to man up get used to? There is chafing under the scrotum, but no skin breaks or bleeding. Also, I'm a bus driver and can't be thinking about passive scrotum pain all day as I'm trying to be concerned firstly with passengers' safety. I understand if it's a sexy thought, or I have a turn-on, but not being turned on, I feel that this could be corrected somehow.
    2. Does anybody else experience similar pain under your scrotum from normal wear? Bladder pain?
    3. From your experience, what would you say would be the causes? How would you correct it?
    Thanks for any input I can get! I really enjoy the game and so does my wife. I don't want to let myself down by letting her down.

-Hos

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I wrote this a while back..
    Ive the CB6000s think its the Chinese knock-off as it has a groove scooped out of all the rings and this was causing a burning feeling so i told my Wife(KH) and she put a strip of door Draft Seal strips into the grooves and voilà no more problems.
    Ive also put draft seal strips on the inner of the rings and this helps even more but recently ive learned about 12mm internal diameter surgical tubing run over the entire ring to stop any burning this i have to try.

3. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    The pain as you describe it doesn't sound either normal or healthy to me. I don't recommend you try to get used to it in case you are harming yourself. I've no solutions to offer, sorry.

4. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    hos584 likes this.
  5. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I too have the cb6000 and have been locked up since 22/03/2014. I too am new to chastity and I have had no problems once I found the right combination. Ring no3 with longest spacer.
    Really enjoying the experience.
    I shower each morning using lots of shower gel around area of genitals then once towel dry I then use an hair dryer to ensure completely dry. I then moisturise around the ring and all is well. I moisturise about three times a day.
    I bought mine from a reputable dealer Love Honey in the UK.
    I was advised to stay away from certain internet sites offering similar products at a reduced price.
    I would try the bigger ring and then work down. It does take a lot of trial and error to find the right fit.

MistressBitch and hos584 like this.
  6. hos584

hos584 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input. I might have to try the surgical tubing, as it sounds a lot more comfortable than hard plastic. I'm really not sure if I have a "knock off" device. I actually bought it from an Amazon seller for about $40 (Which screams "knock off", but It looks identical to the real deal (as far as i've researched). Under the ring is smooth other than the tiny bump where the plastic was fused in the factory. My wife/kh told me we'd wait a couple days and try again.

7. hos584

hos584 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you also for your response. It's funny that your combo is 3rd ring longest spacer because I pulled out of that last time I was having intolerable pain. I asked my wife if I could use the largest spacer because it was hurting on the 2nd smallest. Would you suggest maybe trying to go down in ring size? I'm worried because my problem is with my ball sack. Lol...

8. wetdreamer

wetdreamer New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I got a knock-off version just to try it out. Have had some problems and came up with a solution that seems to work. Just used stocking material to make a band an placed it around my scrotum before putting the device on. Makes it a lot more comfortable and is still easy to clean. See photo. image.jpg

9. wetdreamer

wetdreamer New member

Local Time:
    I just went for a 5K brisk walk with my cage on and had no problems! Used the technique I described in previous post

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice