Steel Worxx Revenge.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Mike1200, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I have had this device for approaching 1 year having gone to steel from plastic devices, i cannot really fault the device at all the only issue and that was my own doing is i messed up the measurements for the hinged ring. So in an attempt to redress that i did some experimenting with various bits of tube over the ring and wearing it for a few weeks at a time till i got the fit I'm happy with and a new ring is on order.
    So whats it like, well dealing with Steel worxx is a pleasure any questions are answered promptly. The web site is easy to get round and the choices are well explained, you can even opt to have it powder coated with any RAL colour (but no really loud and bright pink).
    The build of the device is good no sharp edges and polished up nicely i opted for the solid ring and an additional hinged ring for me the only fault was the quality of the lock. It felt flimsy and i managed to open it with a paper clip so i changed it for a slightly larger one you can see the difference in the photo.
    The sizes i went for regards the tube is 36mm inside diameter and the length over all is 80mm measured over the outside and including the cage bit at the bottom and 52mm measured on the inside of the curve to bottom of the cage. The two rings are both 50mm and that's where i screwed up on measuring after playing about with various bits of tube the ring i have ordered is 40mm.
    As for wearing it, well it fits like a glove unless you get aroused then you know about it, its not painful but snug and not at all unpleasant.
    I shower every day and wash the whole area with shampoo and blast the whole ring close up with the shower head to get all the soap out, shaving is not a problem either. Usually dry it of with kitchen roll and follow up with some cotton buds till its dry. This is followed up with some baby oil and cotton buds to stop my skin sticking to the steel, during the day if i feel any soreness caused by the oil dispersing i carry a small squeeze bottle with some baby powder in and just squirt some powder in between the skin and the steel and problem solved.
    Because the way my key safe operates the longest i have worn it is 3 straight weeks and quite honestly it was a doddle you just don't know its there
    Compared to the other solid devices listed i personally the revenge is the best looking and you could attach a leash to it quite easily.
    I have been asked numerous times why a solid tube and not a open frame type, well a wise woman once wrote "If I'm going to lock your penis up to stop you using it your sure as dam arnt going to be able to see it" you can get no stimulation at all in this device as they say "it does what it says on the label"
    So all in all would i buy another: Yes
    Would i recommend it another : Yes

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

i shall now retreat to the trenches while the critics throw words at me :):):D:D

manintyres likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Why its a good fair report well written and nice photographs.
    What is not to like except a picture of you wearing it..

So when you went 3 weeks and no removal at all how did you get on about hair removal or just trimmed where you could?

But nice article well done xx

Xx Wendy

3. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    with a bit of pulling ,tugging and squeezing you can remove most of any hair growth, self pictures are a little difficult with the auto timer and focus but i will try later this week

4. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Steelworkxx devices look heavy. What are your thoughts on how the weight effects comfort and wearing. Also, is it possible to wear something like the revenge under clothes in public with discretion or is it mostly meant for private wearing?

5. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    It dont find it heavy at all, Steel worxx quote approx 200gm depending on tube length. I wear it daily under normal lose fitting trousers together with a close fitting pair of briefs and think nothing off it while at work or going round the super market no bulge what so ever and comfort is good in fact had more issues with comfort and nipping with plastic devices in the past.

6. rubbergimp247

rubbergimp247 Member

Local Time:
    Hey mike, any updates on this device/ long-term wear? Thanks.

7. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    not really anything to report on long term wear, only i find it best to wear tight / snug fitting hot pant shorts for support just to keep everything tucked in close to the body.

8. wetnight

wetnight New member

Local Time:
    Nice review. I'm toying with the idea of either this or the SteelHeart 2. One question i have about the cage closure is how close together are the bars of the shield? I don't want to get anything that could allow the insertion of my fingers in through them (hence looking at the SteelHeart 2)

9. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    The bars are very close, fingers are not going to get through. Because i self lock at the present time and the keys are secured in a home made time locked safe withonly a 5 minute window every 7 days, to get release having missed that window after 2 weeks i tried using a magic wand on the tube and various other areas the net resault was nothing. The vibrations were just enough to get me hard and keep me hard but no matter where i placed the wand there was not the strengh to tip me over the edge and orgasam.

10. wetnight

wetnight New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. It seems like this would be a great option to move up from a CB6000s in a month or so, once I'm sure my wife is going to be committed to this. she seems very behind it right now, but before spending the money for a custom I want to make sure the novelty isn't going to wear off and she won't play anymore. I think if the month passes and we're still playing then I'll approach her with the Steelworxx Revenge, as it'll make for way between long term use and even in the short term sounds like it'll be much more comfortable; the CB6000s isn't very comfortable around the ring because of that groove they have in it, and non of the steel devices available carry that fault.

11. wetnight

wetnight New member

Local Time:
    Well I ended up getting one myself, the CB6000s plastic is just so grabby and there is only some much vaseline and silicone lube you can put on (ring size isn't too small, it's just my skin gets caught in the grooves on the ring).
    It'll take up to eight weeks to get here, so I have some time to modify the CB6000s to maybe trim the ring to remove one of the ring reinforcers, maybe that will ease things up for a couple of weeks, otherwise I'll just have to wear sporadically. While I have my wife's interest I would really like to get her used to the concept of me wearing a CB almost all the time, so don't want to keep taking it off.

12. wetnight

wetnight New member

Local Time:
    BTW, what about the locks. Is the plastic/rubber coated lock just something you bought like that or did you add a skin to it. I have to imagine that the metal clinking is a lot louder than on plastic (I added duct tape to my current lock to dull the sound).

13. Mike1200

Mike1200 Member

Local Time:
    Its a piece of heat shrink tube i placed on the lock to both keep the noise down and to stop the lock marking the tube, the uncovered lock is the supplied one but it is of a poor quality in my opinion so i changed it for a "Master" branded one which is slightly bigger and i had to open the hole out in the pin by a mm or so

14. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    A lot of folks use rubber tubing or rubber bands, but Master Lock makes a small keyed padlock with a plastic cover around the body, which is what I use. I think it is the model no. 121-D.

15. wetnight

wetnight New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Nostrum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice