The Balance. Life vs Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel Cash, Aug 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I've been incredibly busy lately and have had some really bad times that I would prefer to not talk about. I'll be quite honest, I've come to love chastity more than I thought I would in the few months I've been into it. Life, however, is being stupid. It seems that it's pushing me in a way that complicates chastity. I've been out and about without stopping by my house for quite awhile(days) in outfits that chastity just says no to lol.

My question to myself, rather than you is if I'm brave enough to just say fuck it, and start locking myself even when I know people will notice it, or continue the innocent thing. Maybe I should just get my full belt and be done with it lol.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Hiya
    I would think unless you are in leggings or tight jeans or trousers if you just had the slimming tight shorts over you device it would keep everything out of sight.
    Xx Wendy

3. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I wear some tight skirts/dresses that don't leave a lot of room for shorts or stuff. They're quite short. Even when the device is pulled relatively tight against me it bulges. I'm just starting to not care now though.

4. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    The other option is to impose chastity on yourself by not touching yourself sexually, then, when you are wearing the appropriate clothing you can wear your device. Chastity is about abstention, does it matter how that is achieved? We all have "normal" lives to lead after all.

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    If you are out and about are you concerned you will orgasm or is it something you want to wear while out? If it is not an orgasm issue then it is a need/want to wear it. i think it is quite a turn on that you are out in your outfits while in a device. For that matter i think it is a turn on for anyone wearing a device in public.
    i am sure others feel the same way.

In the end the only person that should care about it is you and from the sound of it you have already made up your mind. Got for it and see what happends.

6. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It's a need/want. I'm actually slightly confused about what I do want. Hearing that though helped me clarify it in my head though. I'm going to try wearing it about in public. If people notice I'll just smile at them :D.

7. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    The thing is you dress and look like a woman, wearing a device that shows will surely exhibit that you are in fact a man?

8. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I'm just worried about the people who don't know about my past. I'm sitting around a group of friends who know me exclusively as a female. One of my chick friends runs over to me and jumps in my lap and all the sudden BAM, cage in da booty. Or even the possibility of them noticing...it scares me. I hate appearing as anything less than 100% female.

laferrij and LisaTV like this.
  9. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Then just do it who cares what people think. i live in chastity 7/24 coming up on 365, wear panties and shave my entire body. i go through security at airports like this, go to the gym, shower at the gym, and am a professional and a very public person. i like this life i like being a sub and in doing so i make it happen. i have never been called out and if i do i will kindly reply "don't knock it until you try it." and move on. i want this and will deal with it. i have to assume you feel the same based on your comments. Plus i also have to believe you have had to deal with adversity all while you are transitioning. This should be a no brainer.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  10. LisaTV

LisaTV Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    I was out at the weekend and being caged did affect my choice of clothes. Im obviously not 100% passable though.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  11. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    This is my interjection. My two cents worth.
    Follow your desires, your wants/needs your feelings.
    Take it from someone who has not done so and, well is not in his happy place, you have to do what makes you happy. Be happy Rachel. Follow your desires your dreams and be brave. If that friend jumps in your lap, as you said earlier, just smile and if she asks, let her know. If she is truly your friend, she will fully accept who and what you are and this is part of what is you.
    Again just my two cents worth.
    elliot

laferrij and Rachel Cash like this.
  12. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Rachel, you have created a group of friends who all think of you as a woman and quite honestly, looking at your photo I can see why. Why then would you jeopardise that for the sake of wearing a device when you can easily refuse to masturbate? I like it to stopping smoking, if you are deadly serious about doing something then willpower is your biggest ally. Ask yourself why you need to wear advice and what does it really achieve against the threat of your friends discovering you are a man. Surely that discovery must massively outweigh the alternative?

13. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    i believe part of the allure is not being found out. That we all have a secret side that we do not unveil to the general public. As i mentioned early i shower at the gym, because Mistress told me to. This does not mean i run around with my device flopping around and clanking off the lockers. i am discrete, watchful and tasteful about how i function. If Rachel decides to be out and about there is the risk of being outed, but no different than the rest of us. She needs to deal with her discretion accordingly.

dsinbraces likes this.
  14. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    dickie went through the same things you are experiencing, and he was simply afraid of people finding out he was a submisive. He was placed in chastity to reinforce that mindset. The fact he had to where braces, with colored rubber bands, like his avatar picture, caused more questions and explanations thatn the slight bulge in tighter fitting slacks. We all worry about what others will think. The circle of people who know he is in a FLR with many restrictions has grown wider and wider over the years. The braces are gone, but his eyebrows are thinner...jockey shorts replaced long ago by plastic/latex pants and women's panties.... bitten fingernails replaced by acrylics and a big change in his behaviour, especially around my female friends. Nothing that he can not handle, or we would not have proceeeded. So be yourself, and when people find out, people find out. Most people are understanding, and know that we all make personal decisions that make us happy. If people are offended, they will become replaced by others who understand. We never belonged to a couple fetish group in the beginning...we do now, and the relationships from that have explanded into dozens of other couples, and not all because of our fetish lifestyle. You will be amazed that you are NOT ALONE in what you enjoy in the big wide world!!!
    Please feel free to message if you like.
    Mistress Suzan (and dickie)

Rachel Cash and laferrij like this.
  15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I can quite understand your reticence regarding "cagebulge". Do as I do with jemima and tuck away when you are in public. she is only caged indoors or when with people who know.

jane7 and Rachel Cash like this.
  16. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    I think there is a huge difference between friends finding out you are in chastity ora FOR and them finding out you are not a woman.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice