It's started. New chastity experience.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by InChaste, Jul 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. InChaste

InChaste New member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    Well, she put it on. I'm not sure what to say. The whole experience was fun, and she was devious right before she did it. I don't know how long I'll be in it, but that's part of the fun, right?

Here goes.

OwnedByAmy and guest 2942 like this.
  2. InChaste

InChaste New member

Local Time:
    Well, it's been a day. Sleeping in it is not bad at all. She teases me during the day, asking me how my D is doing.

She says it's 'hot' knowing I have to go do normal stuff caged. It's fun, and definitely kinky. I'm not that horny yet, as it's only been a day.

When does the really bad blue-balls usually kick in?

3. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM

4. InChaste

InChaste New member

Local Time:
    Ok. Thanks. Today is day two. It's not that bad yet. I can feel it starting.

So, I didn't have time to write what happened on the first day, so I'll do it here.

I was on the computer, and she comes in naked and tells me to follow her. She tells me to grab the bag with the cage in it and bring it with us.

We go into the bedroom, where she directs me to put it on the nightstand.

She tells me to lay down and she sits on top of my chest, reverse cowgirl style. She asks me if I like her butt, and yes I do. She says that the cage will be going on tonight, and as "treats", I will be able to lick her butt from time to time. She sticks in in my face and orders me to lick it.

I ask her if she has cleaned it, and she asks "Does it matter?" This might be a turn-off to most, but I just don't mind. I don't know why. It's taboo, so it's even a little sexy. She did clean it, but talk is sometimes better than real world.

So, I go to town. She's moaning and such. She and I are both having a good time.

I have to leave the room at one point, but I don't remember why.

When I come back, she is lying on her back. She tells me to lick her, but don't let her orgasm, because she doesn't want to. She says there will be a punishment if I let her orgasm. After a few minutes of that fun, she tells me not to stop.

She orgasms pretty hard, and I do an after-orgasm clit message with my tongue that she loves. It's really hot to go above and beyond when I am getting a not-so-good deal out of it.

So, she let's me message her for a few minutes. Then it's my punishment. She says that she was going to have sex with me before putting on my cage, but my punishment is that I must finish myself. She says that she realizes that it's a strong punishment, so she'll help me by letting me lick her ass while I masturbate.

It doesn't take long. Then she made me put it on, and it's been on since.

Sunny and guest 2942 like this.
  5. InChaste

InChaste New member

Local Time:
    So, today I come home from work and she is waiting for me.

She gets tense sometimes, so she commands me to give her a message.

I haven't had any attention since she locked me up, so this is nice. She says that if I do a good job, she will give me a treat. So, I do a good job.

Well, if you remember what she said Tuesday, the treat is for me to lick her a**. This is a treat for me, but the kicker is, she really didn't clean it this time. It wasn't like the previous threat. So, the whole time I have my cage on, and I'm getting hard. It really hurts, so I must stop occasionally. She finds this hot, that I'm licking her dirty bum and still getting a hard on.

So, after she is ready for me to stop, I go clean up.

I'm feeling pretty horny at the moment, and she isn't about to let me out. She says that I can come up with a good punishment or game, and she will give me a ruined orgasm. I come up with one.

She then gives me a hand job. It's great, because she can talk to me during. After it's ruined, she gets some ice to get me down. It was very frustrating. I was still as horny after, and I didn't feel any pleasure at all. She put my cage back on, and I'm waiting for her to give me the order to give her pleasure.

Like I said, it's fun giving her pleasure when she uses me like that.

6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    All I can say is "good going"!
    Enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice