Football Season Chastity/Denial Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schwink, May 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I posted this on a couple other sites, but it didn't seem to gain a lot of interest. I know a lot of people outside of the chastity fetish have a hard time giving up their power to orgasm, and the one chastity forum I posted it on seemed to be a little more advanced than measuring in weeks as opposed to months, so I figured it might work a lot better here.

I was trying to think of a way to put my orgasm privileges out of my hands and I think I thought of a really fun way. It basically revolves around football when it starts up. I know it isn't for a while, but I am still new to chastity and I don't want to go in over my head.

It works like this:
    -You pick a team
    -When that team wins, you are allowed to cum

There are a lot of ways you can modify this. Here is the rule-set I've decided to try it with.

-I picked the Detroit Lions
    -Chastity starts the first pre-season game
    -Each win allows me one orgasm
    -Bye week will be at least two weeks without an orgasm
    -During post-season, if Lions don't make playoffs I won't get to cum until the Super Bowl is over (Dec 28th - Feb 1st)

A few other ways you could modify it are:

-Allowed to cum freely after your team wins until your team loses
    -Allowed to cum freely the whole day of your teams win
    -You have to edge an amount of times equal to the score your team lost by
    -Regulation season only, no preseason or postseason
    -Have a contest with someone else and their team. You can't cum if your team loses and their team wins.

The idea is to kind of push the limits of chastity. Given the Lions' infamous 2008 season, I would get to cum once a week for the first four weeks, but then go an agonizing twenty-one weeks without an orgasm!

I'd really like to get more people to devote to this. I've ordered a bigger ring and shorter tube for my HolyTrainer which should help with long term wear. Any input would be appreciated it.

hbitbr likes this.
  2. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Getting closer and closer to football season! Quite a few people are partaking in the challenge on Getdare

3. Voodoo

Voodoo Member

student
    Bavaria, Germany
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Nice Idea. Though american football isn't very popular in Europe it would work perfectly for "normal" football (some might call it "soccer") here in germany. ...But given the performance of my favorised team last season i would not have been allowed to have an orgasm for the whole first half of the season.

I guess i will bring up such an idea to my girlfriend as the ice hockey season starts again (pre-season and preperation matches already in august - playoffs in march/april '15 and then world championship). So that would be quite a period of time and quite some opportunities.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am not allowed to watch any football.

5. Voodoo

Voodoo Member

student
    Bavaria, Germany
    Local Time:
    Thats quite mean - and hot!

6. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Most of us start off using games to determine length of Chastity. What happens next depends on your KH. If she views it as a game and really does not care when you can have an orgasm, then let the games continue. If she feels that she should have control over when you have your orgasm rather than chance, then the games stop or are only used occasionally in limited circumstances and with controlled outcomes.

My wife quickly told me that she wanted control my orgasms. I told her that she did not have to follow what the dice said. She replied that if that was the case, why bother? Since then, my wife sets the schedule. Sometimes I know when but most times I do not. I can have an orgasm sooner or later as it is her decision, not mine or a throw of the die. I now see her point. We do use the Wheel of Misfortune but with limited outcomes that are OK with my wife. For instance, it may only have three choices that fits into her plans or else have one chance to shorten the time period with all the rest being the same longer period. Makes me feel that I have a chance but I never land on the shorter time period. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice