Why agree with BlueEyes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Governess Stephanie, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Recently a member contacted me asking if I was stupid, dumb or just a plain idiot because I agreed with comments made by BlueEyes in a thread he posted. I was a bit amused by the senders message but also confused. After a brief discussion his reasoning was quite simple - You hate BlueEyes, why would you agree with anything he says.
    Well the simple fact is I dont hate BlueEyes at all. We have had our differences, there is no two ways about that, perhaps we will again in the future, who knows, but to me the point is quite simple.
    I read the thread and the comment amd either I agree or disagree, support or donr support the comments. Who wrote them, to me, is quite irrellavent. If someone writes a thread or a comment that I happen to agree with, I dont care who the writer is, I am quite happy to say I agree or support them in their view. It doesnt mean I support everything that person says or does, but I do believe fair is fair and credit should be paid where it is due, whether you like or dislike the writer, and that is what I think and do.
    Finally, hate, is a very strong word, I am extremely reluctant to use the word and I would not use it to describe my thoughts on BlueEyes. My feelings are really quite simple, BlueEyes as in fact anyone has the right to their I own opinion, it does not mean I have to agree with them, I also have a right to my own opinion, and BlueEyes or anyone else for that matter does not have to agree with me.
    I do not hate BlueEyes, as it was put to me, our views on some things obviously differ, we have both expressed our views quite clearly, but we both have right to have and express our own opinion. If I agree with BlueEyes on something I will say so, if I disagree I will say so, but will do so in all fairness.
    I do think BlueEyes is reasonable enough and fair enough that he would support what he agrees with even if I was the writer.
    If you have the impression that I hate BlueEyes as this member suggested, you are quite wrong, I think we would boyh agree that we simply disagree on some things, plain an simple, end of story.

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    :cool: - and is it not wonderful - that matters of life in general, not to mention in here on CM - is more complex than a primitive question of love or hate...?

cth96190, guest 2942 and Wendygirl like this.
  3. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Governess Stephanie, the situation is simple. You are intelligent and think as an adult. The person who wrote to you has a two-digit IQ and thinks as child .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice