New Start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pet of Mistress-L, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Pet of Mistress-L

Pet of Mistress-L looking for a New owner and Key Holder

Senior PM Construction Management
    North Central Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Well today my Mistress woke up a bit frisky she was wanting to play. So what started out as me pleasing her and tempting her ended as pet being edged for an extended time by both my play with her and then her play with me. This resulted in me finally gaining my first Orgasm since December 15, 2013 at the end of our play session. I had not forgotten how they felt, but this was one of the more intense Orgasms i have ever experienced. Of course after i had caught my breath and lowered my lido i was permitted to recycle. After which i had strawberry yogurt and grapefruit Juice, sheesh that was a mistake never have strawberry yogurt and grapefruit juice together. Aside from the faux pas of the after Orgasm refreshment the day started off great, until i was told once more to re-lock and resume my place as her loving pet. Man how i hated that final command thought i would be free awhile, oh well, she does know what is best for her pet.

So pet adjusted the profile and am now Orgasm free for 5 hours, lol.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Good for you. Most times, my orgasms are accidents that happen during teasing. On average I have had an orgasm about once a month but most were not planned. Just that after a few weeks, my wife got sloppy and as she says, it is a lot of work to edge me for an hour and she starts to focus on herself and I pop off when I am not supposed to.

She has me on a 5 month chastity period now and wants to keep me locked up during sex to make sure we have no accidents. Time will tell.

3. Pet of Mistress-L

Pet of Mistress-L looking for a New owner and Key Holder

Senior PM Construction Management
    North Central Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Sounds as if you have exactly what you have always wanted max well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice