New Guy says Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I am Max. My wife and I drifted into chastity play out of necessity. After years of playing with others, my wife has discovered that she prefers sex with women or well endowed men. Since I am neither, our sex together has not been a frequent as her sex with other women. She dislikes cum and intercourse but likes S&M which plays into my sexually submissive side. Not as bad as it sounds because I was allowed mistresses and she, lovers. Sometimes they overlapped. So neither of us went wanting in the sex department. We truly love each other and after a scare that almost broke us up, we decided to no longer have sex outside of our marriage. Our sex life was mostly just masturbating ourselves while together. She liked me to fondle her breasts and she liked to be rough with my nipples and balls. She rarely kisses me because she knows what has been in my mouth at times. However, all of this fed my submissive side. It did get boring after a few years, especially for her. Enter Chastity play where she does not have to deal with my penis much and can make me wear panties around the house while I server her. Without the pressure of having to give me some sort of sexual release each week, what little sex we do have is much better. She even performs oral on me sometimes because of the reaction she gets out of me.

Her orgasms are more numerous and intense than they ever were. I am enjoying the corporal punishment and constant feeling of horniness. Chastity has been a good outlet for both of us. It has brought us closer and neither of us has a desire for outside sex anymore. I do miss being cuckolded by my wife's female lovers though. Much better than with men because I was never into the licking clean thing or much of what cuckolds seem to want. Being a chastity slave and wearing panties and lipstick is my life now. My wife just informed me that after dinner she wants me to get into my panties and put on the red lipstick she just bought for me. The lipstick is something new. Instead of watching a movie tonight as I planned to do, she wants a full body massage and then an hour just on her feet followed by me bathing her and then giving her a few orgasms. Maybe with the lipstick, she will kiss me. She is not a lesbian, she likes sex with men too but as she says it with a smile, the guy has to be as big as her dildo and last as long as her girlfriends did. That is not me but she does enjoy the sex, when we have it since she has no other options right now. :) Since Chastity entered our lives, I am not allowed to masturbate with or without her present anymore. Intercourse is out of the question but she will give me oral on special occasions if I can take 50 lashes on my bum first. The last time I tried I quit after 30 strokes because she was doing it very hard. All I ended up with was bruises and the red outline of her strap all over my bum. She said she was not in the mood to do oral.

In a few months it will be a year of chastity play. That is all the time I committed to. If I agree to continue we will start to extend the chastity period. If not, then we go back to our boring sex life. Right now I have to keep my penis covered at all times except if she does oral on me in the dark. If she uses her hand on me I have to wear thin panties. She has not seen it since we started chastity and says that is how she likes it. If I agree to continue, she wants to get stricter. No more touching her naughty bits at all when I massage her and bathe her. No more oral for me, ever. It will just be edging myself when she wants to tease me and handjobs when she gives me any type of orgasm. The part that gives me pause is that all but one orgasm each year, will be ruined. It is either that or get three piercings, which I do not want to do. I am also not thrilled by the idea of wearing women's blouses, panties and makeup during the day and even when she is not home to answer the door.

I really do not know what I am going to decide. If I agree to continue, she is free to take it to any level that she wants to and that scares me. I am more used to humiliation and abuse during sex sessions, not all day long. I know that this is tame compared to what some of you do all the time but to me it is scary and I do not like being dressed like a girl all the time. For me, it is humiliating, not desirable.

Sorry that this turned into my life story but I had to get it off of my chest.

cth96190 likes this.
  2. GuyCyberslave

GuyCyberslave New member

Alberta, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    cth96190 likes this.
  3. Max51

Local Time:
    I tend to need orgasms less and less the more submissive she makes me feel. I sometimes feel like I do not want one and will stop her from giving me one when it is time to have one. I have learned to get pleasure from her pleasure the less contact I have with her, the more I want her.

cth96190 likes this.
  4. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Hello Max,
    I am also new, both to this place and to chastity. Until I met Mistress in january I had no idea that I was a sub at heart. In March she made me her chastity slave. I am still trying to understand the mindfuck that makes me so turned on and devoted to her.

GuyCyberslave likes this.
  5. Max51

Local Time:
    Know what you mean. Found myself in a weird place tonight. I ejaculated when she was teasing me but I did not know it. All of a sudden she acted like she put her hand in a pile of poop. She said that my penis and balls were wet and sticky and reminded me that I promised to tell her if I got close to ejaculating. She got very angry and had me lick her fingers clean. In the past we played it loose. If I came by accident, we just started the chastity period all over again. Now it was different. She was really mad at me like it was the last straw.

She started talking about how things are going to change and how that every time I have an orgasm, I treat her lousy for the next few weeks. She said no more of that and apparently just wearing lipstick was not enough to make me feel more feminine so tomorrow things will change. She wants me to wear my chastity device to bed which I have never done before. I am both excited and nervous about what is happening. She already has stopped asking me to do things and is now just telling me without looking like she was trying to tell if her orders upset me. I can see the change in her and it both excites and makes me nervous at the same time. It is past 1 am here and I cannot fall asleep. My penis is leaking like crazy and I have to keep dabbing it with a Q-Tip. Never been like this before after such a short time in chastity..

GuyCyberslave, spider202 and cth96190 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice