Have you ever been found out?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fineline, Apr 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. fineline

fineline Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Looking in the mirror, even in just my briefs it's hard to tell that I'm in a cage. At leas I think so. Sitting down the tub (the one in my avatar at the moment) extends down the leg a bit, but it just looks like I'm really well hung.

Has anyone noticed your OS bulge and commented, or seen your locked up cock and commented, other than your key holder of course. When you go out it's hard not to think that everyone is looking between your legs as you feel your package nicely tied up.

2. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I had a friend at work say I was looking big once!
    The trousers I was wearing were on the tight side!

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yup. I wear a curve and I actually need it and it is bigger than usual devices for obvious reasons. My wife's friend owns a sex shop and we were there one particular time.
    The proprietress kept looking at my crotch and my wife noticed. My Wife ordered me to take my pants down and show the lady. She is the only one that my Wife has ever let touch the device while I am wearing it.
    So, sort of being outed in a way that only another woman would catch.

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. hbitbr

hbitbr Member

Pasta cheif
    mid west
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    All the time. Just tonight Mistress Stabby also had me drop my pants to show her coworker. Most of her coworkers already know, and are interested. i don't feel embarrassed at all. don't get me wrong of course i get teased sometimes when i visit her at work. there never mean or degrading. i can also joke and have fun with it.
    I have learned two things from this.
    1 Self confidence!
    2 Mistress has her right to share what with who she pleases. it is her life too!

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    No way! I'm extremely careful in hiding my cage!
    The day some one notices, I bet the news will spread in town immediately!

PauloChaste likes this.
  6. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, it was 3 weeks ago. We gone with other cuck couple to party where our wives had a fun with BBCs and we revealed our little secret. The other Hotwife was very curious about it and even checked my bulge to make sure Im locked :)

jack2802 likes this.
  7. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    after telling a female friend of mine she told her friend and her sister who both asked me about it. Did not bother me at all and kind of proud to explain it and show them pictures of the cage. Waiting for one of them to actually ask to see it!

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Won't be long
    Xx Wendy

9. fineline

fineline Member

Local Time:
    I don't think that I need to worry about that LOL! I think that she's a little embarrassed that we're doing it, and that she likes it. But wet panties tell the tail. A rather conservative bunch around us too. Shock! Scandal! But it's our life, her cock, and we. can do what we want

PUP and hbitbr like this.
  10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I bet her best GF knows !! Girls talk about stuff boys never would .:oops:
    Xx Wendy

manintyres likes this.
  11. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    Well last weekend I was at a Lifestyle party and the female DJ was standing beside me. Next thing I knew she had reached down and grabbed my crouch. The expression on her face was priceless! It looked like "HUH?" She reached down again and grabbed my jewels to which I remarked "I am locked up." Another girl beside me then began asking questions and I initially showed her a picture of the Jailbird I was wearing. Later that night when the party moved upstairs to the late night party floor I was in a room with the same girl and a few couples and she asked to see what I was wearing. I pulled down my pants and showed them. One of the guys asked if it hurt and I said "not at all" and I proceeded to explain how sensitive it made me when it was removed and how my GF and I played the Tease and Denial game. So now I have been found out and I expect that more people will be told and I will probably be explaining and showing off my new device. LOL Actually I was pretty proud to show it off when all of this happened. I guess I will be the talk of the parties in the upcumming future..

PUP and richard like this.
  12. charliehousemaid

charliehousemaid full time uniformed house keeper

house keeper
    Essex UK
    Local Time:
    I was working as a postie when I was first locked by my Key Holder although it was never seen by any of the other posties that I know of it used to 'donk' against the edge of the sorting frames quite often. Being in an active job required regular shaving and lubing of my cb6000s base ring espesh in the summer, I could often be found in the loo having a small sink wash. During the summer I was always in shorts but in the winter my Key Holder would send me to work in stockings, suspenders and some times a full basque, I'm sure the suspender clips could be seen through my trousers at times.

13. kellyanne lynn

pleassure slave
    canada
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I am a lover of live music and never pass up a good show, i went to a show last month and as myself and 2 guy friends were slowly heading for the door i noticed security was doing a scan with those metal wand thingys.My friends no im chastised with a metal cage and a waste chain to go with it and i also wear a metal plug all the time.So they were saying im going to be beeping like crazy when they scan me, i didnt really care to much as i have no problem whith who i am and what i have on my self so i figured it should be a laugh.Sure enough im taken to the side and asked the same old questions,,,, are you pierced down ther , i say no, do you have a weapon of some sort there , i say no again with a pritty smile he he .They then say they wil get a female security guard to give me a full pat down so i say dont worry and let me show you , i lift up my skirt and reveil my chastity and i do a quick little spin so they can see my stainless but plug as well ....lol red faces and they really didnt know what to say after that .Best part is i got in with a bunch micky bottles i had inside me he he xo

14. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Last time I was at swimming pool wearing my black cb6000s. In the shower I was turned to the wall, but in the moment I turned around to take my towel and go, some guy passed me and saw me. His face went red and frightened and he ran away. I didn't want to make any show for anyone, but when it happened although, it was quite funny. The guy had new things to think about :)

15. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    At this point in our relationship I have been exposed and outed a few times by Mistress. The first time was a lesson in humiliation for me. The day started normal enough I was locked in my CB6000s and told to wear panties, nice “girlie” ones. I had to run some errands in the afternoon and when I arrived home I noticed Mistress’ best friends car out front again not unusual at all.

When I came in they were sitting and having a glass of wine and just being girls. Now we are always “vanilla” around other people. Mistress asked if I would get them some more wine, as I got to the table to pour their wine I noticed the key safe we use to hold the key to my chastity sitting next to Mistress’ wine glass and I paused looked at Mistress and she had a slight smile.

Mistress’ friend owns a small toy website and does home toy parties, in fact that is where Mistress got my CB. So I guess I already knew her friend knew about the CB I never really made the connection. Suddenly it all hit me like a ton of bricks.

Mistress said “we were just talking about you and the toy site” I look at her with questioning look and she continued “we were talking about the chastity belt and we thought it would really help her out if you wrote a complete review for her site”. All I could manage was a simple “OK”. She then said it would be nice if I showed her how well it worked first hand. I just stood there.

“Well what are you waiting for?”

I could feel the humiliation rising in me but it was also slightly erotic. I undid my pants and of course the first thing they saw were my pink panties. She said “pull your pretty panties down and show her” They then proceeded to talk to each other like I wasn’t even there about the merits of the device until Mistress dismissed me. I could not get out of the room quick enough.

Thinking about it after the fact, I wasn’t sure how it would change things. I see this woman all the time and even though she always knew about the CB now it is different in my mind. And now I wondered how much more she knew.

Since then most of her very close friends know and a few have seen me locked.

GazDenied and hbitbr like this.
  16. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    For me being outed falls into one of those scenarios where I like the fantasy of it but if it were to become a reality I am not sure I would so much.

But then again I suppose it would depend on who she told and how they handled the situation.

17. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I haven't and really wouldn't care the much if I were. CH, however, would be mortified if anyone knew...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice