Devices For Tucking?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Andyslut, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Andyslut

Andyslut New member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    So I'm a trans girl, and need to be able to tuck smoothly. For those of you who don't know, when you fully tuck you push your balls back up inside your body and then pull your cock and scrotum back towards your ass... so the standard design of a locking-ring-behind-the-balls won't work for me.

The best option I'm considering right now is a Kali's Teeth Bracelet device from Male Chastity Now. I'm looking for other ideas / suggestions as well. Does anyone have any?

While I'd prefer not to, I am up for considering devices that would require a piercing...

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Hi Andrea ? xx( just a thought)

I would think not just about anything other than a full belt is going to get in the way of a tuck.

There are some recent posts about this.
    Xx wendy

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Steelwerks have several devices that don't require a back ring; some like the Courte Maiden may even work without a piercing, though I think they're a bit Kali-like in that they have internal pointy bits :p

Otherwise I think Lori also has a cage style which is secured by a piercing and not a back ring.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Andyslut if i was you i wudnt get one of them spiky ones cos when your pee pee is between your legs its gonna hurt dreadful and you wont be able to sit down cos it will all spike in you. Mistress let me have my cage off when we goes out and that's the best way. i tucks it all away and its nice and flat.

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. Andyslut

Andyslut New member

Local Time:
    So let me clear some things up here.

I'm a masochist, and a heavy one, so the thought of pain being attached to my chastity experience is something I'm willing to explore. Of course, something that will be actually *damaging* is another story, and ideally I wouldn't want something that would be unbearable in daily usage.

I don't tend to get spontaneous erections. I never have, and I certainly haven't since I started hormones a year ago. While in my CB-2000, I can feel myself start to strain against the cage when I'm excited, but it hasn't felt unpleasant in the slightest (at least in that device).

In fact, I can easily cum in my CB-2000 using my Hitachi, and have at my Mistress' orders before <3

Even so, the CB-2000 has felt about as restrictive as I need the device to be. I.e., I am not going to cheat and cum or anything like that, even if I'm able to; it's more about having a symbolic, erotic, constant reminder of my dedication to my Mistress, as well as the idea that she has taken certain aspects of my sexuality and is keeping them beyond my reach (such as my ability to get fully erect).

The big problem with the CB-2000, as I've said, is that any ball-trap device will prohibit me from tucking. I am not willing to go the full-belt design; I am more prone to heading in a more minimalist-direction rather than a more-encompassing one.

The classic tubes that were made popular in the Enslaved Sissy Maids comics thus have an appeal to me; they seem as tuckable as I would need and suited to longterm wear. However, I can't imagine one staying in place without a piercing...

So that's why I'm looking at the KTB.

Plus my inner-masochist is excited :3

But I have heard from at least one person that it can be taken off easily / has fallen off of them. I would hope I wouldn't have similar issues, as my resting girth is about the same as my erect girth, so I don't see me slipping out.

I'm not so concerned that tucking it and sitting on itwould cause the pins to be more painful then usual, because a) not much pressure is put there when tucking and b) I doubt my weight would somehow compress the tube and push the pins in, seeing as it's a metal tube.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Or have any other suggestions for me?

I did take a look at the Steelwerks devices linked above... however, my understanding is Steelwerks is prohibitively expensive, while the KTB is only $150 shipped...

- Andi <3

6. Andyslut

Andyslut New member

Local Time:
    Also, I should note that my Mistress does not live near me, and often times up to a month can go by without us seeing one another - so her unlocking me when we leave the house is not an option, really

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiya
    The hormones bit is a surprise , did not know you were on them and that after 12mmonths you can still get an erection . What are you t&o levels

All I think I can say get a KTB try it out but its not that you will squash the tube but that sitting on s hard steel pipe is the uncomfortable if not almost impossible bit , never mind your pain threshold!

However once your bloods have been checked and you hormones have been adjusted your erections and ability to climax should be minimal .

Xx Wendy

8. Andyslut

Andyslut New member

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl

I am on 6mg of Estradiol pills daily, no antiandrogens. I don't have my bloodwork in front of me; suffice to say that both my estrogen and testosterone are within cisgender female ranges.

I want to make something clear: I am very happy that I am biologically still able to become erect and to climax. Allow me to elaborate.

I decided before starting on HRT that my goal was not to "demasculinize," per sé. No part of me has ever been been masculine, and this was not so much of a transition from male-to-female as it is from girl-to-woman for me. That is to say: I am supplying my body with the estrogen that it cannot produce in order to go through the puberty that it can not on its own.

I feel no dysphoria regarding my clit; it's a very feminine sex organ, but happens to be an outie-bit as opposed to an innie-bit. That's fine, and I'm happy to have it continue to be functional and aesthetically arranged as it is.

It is on the large size; something that pleases some of my lovers when I choose to have it masquarade as a cock. That's not something I do often, but it is a nice option to have.

My sexual appetite and ability to climax have not diminished; if anything they've grown, and I am extremely happy at this. My ability to get erect and the size of my clit also have not diminished, although my testicle size has. My understanding regarding clit-size is that it is a myth that estrogen will shrink it; what will shrink it is the disuse that comes with antiandrogens. I have found this to be the case for me.

Chastity is about something entirely different for me. It is not about a desire to hide away my cock / masculinity or have it stripped of me. It is not about about gender.

It is about tease and denial, the constant erotic sensation of being encased and knowing that the device enclosing my clit is locked on by my Mistress. It is a collar, and one that has the added effect of making me incredibly horny - and not letting me do a thing about it :3

Wendygirl likes this.
  9. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Whilst I'm not interested in being a sissy, I do like the look of those devices. You can buy them, but they're prohibitively expensive (and without much information or examples of them) and I'm not willing to get pierced :(

Alas, yes :s

10. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've not tried the Male Chastity Now KTB, but I have a couple of other versions (with more numerous, smallerm astier teeth), meant for shorter term wear). I've heard peopel here talk abotu wearing KTB's for long term chastity, but I don't see how those wudl be secure unless they were so tight that they cut teh circulation off. Having said that, if you are like me and not the type to try to escape your device, a KTB might be worth a try.

I am guessing you aren't interested in getting a PA, so one of the peni-cap designs that locks on with a PA isn;t an option, but that is the only other design that might work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice