Anybody else experiencing changes in shape...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CatherineSeverine, Mar 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. CatherineSeverine

Executive
    Glen Ellyn, Illinois
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I have only been using this thing (CB-6000S) for a few months, but have been pretty strict about it. I have noticed that when it is off, apart from the fact there is greatly increased sensitivity and softness of the skin, that there is a straightening that seems to be occurring. When erect, it used to have a pretty pronounced curve upward, and now it is fairly straight. Also, the erections are not quite so, I don't know, robust as they once were? When the cage is on, there are still times when the little guy fights the confinement, so it is still working down there.
    None of this is a bad thing, in my situation, so I am not concerned. As a crossdresser, erections are inconvenient and unnecessary. While I have never been an aggressive tucker, these development have made tucking easier. I am just asking to see if this is common.

Sunny likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Whilst I have not noticed any change in shape of my sissymaid's cocklet, I have seen that when she tucks away it takes much less time and fiddling. Hallelujah, because she was taking more and more time to get ready. lol. ( More than me).

3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Hello Catherine.
    No change in shape here and I don't get out of my device much and orgasms for me are rare. Yes, my skin is super soft and hypersensitive now and when unlocked aousal is far from robust unless my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder pushes just the right buttons, which is also very rare...she is not much into unlocked edging but when she does choose to do so the skin takes on a shiny appearance. Fit properly, the 6000s is very secure, unforgiving and definitely very "taming".
    allaboutHer

4. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    After being locked up for extended periods of time, like several months, i do see a difference but it is temporary. Maybe with others it isn't?

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    A good thread
    As & when I'm unlocked for just a few minutes, my cock instantly erects at its maximum. While erect, it is straight. However, when it is flaccid, it takes the exact shape of the cage, as if removed out of the mould. But by then, my KH wife locks me again!
    I have not removed my base ring in the last one year, so don't know how it looks when it is removed.

6. Demons sissy

Demons sissy Mistress can prove she owns me.

Construction Management
    Utah
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I notice that even a week or less in my cage that when my KH lets me out I am not as "healthy" as I was before. But after a little teasing and reaching the edge a few times I am back to normal.

7. CatherineSeverine

Executive
    Glen Ellyn, Illinois
    Local Time:
    Thanks, this is all good to know. I have an unfortunately large package, and while it fits quite nicely into the short cage (I am what they call a grower) it would ordinarily expand to something quite a bit bigger. The largest ring barely fits regardless of the state of erection; I am envious of those who say they have trouble keeping the thing in place even using the smallest ring. When the cage is off, which is not often but maintenance does require it from time to time, the little guy sometimes tries to regain his former stature. While it is strictly hands off, (cleaning and shaving are not excuses for a lax attitude towards chastity, and one can't let things get out of hand) he may need considerable coaxing to get back into the cage. Once back in, things go back to normal pretty well.
    My concern was in permanently warping the shape of the shaft, I am happy to hear it will go back. At some point, I may meet a woman who prefers it have it former shape and vigor. One never knows.

8. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ive noticed some changes but they quickly revert when unlocked for a while.
    • Skin is more sensitive and i will get hard as soon as im unlocked.
    • Some shrinkage after 3 days i will shrink to half the size of the cage.
    KH is not concerned about any long term shrinkage effects but the shrinkage is a nightmare when peeing.

Sunny likes this.
  9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Time for a smaller cage perhaps? Is your Mistress on here?

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    by coincidence this sissy has something to contribute to this read! after 1 year of being locked, both this sissy and its Mistress noticed that my old chastity appeared to be losing up its grip. Mistess then purchased a smaller chastity device: 1/2 inch shorter cage, 1/4 inch smaller ring diameter. It fits perfectly! at least in my case, prolonged long-term chastity has decreased the size of my clitty. its now so... so charming!

Sunny likes this.
  11. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Mistress B
    Yes she is but not very active (Ponytail24)

12. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    I've experienced just the opposite, Catherine. Where once I was ramrod straight, after a couple of years of being locked most of the time, my erection has a pronounced upward curve. Go figure...

13. CatherineSeverine

Executive
    Glen Ellyn, Illinois
    Local Time:
    We must have switched, then, because the curve is gone, and now ramrod straight! Notice the balls hang a little different when out of the cage (only temporary!). I figure a few days out of the cage (not planned right now, but if it happens), and they way he beats on the poor thing it will be back to its old shape in no time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice