Indefinate period of chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    You won't be alone........:)..

2. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Mistress decided it would be at LEAST 90 days before allowing me to unload. At 90 days she said she could see no reason to allow me to unload ..... it ended up being 234 days before she unloaded her balls.

I am now at about 45 days and she says she will not even consider it until at least Memorial Day and more than likely it will be at least Labor Day. She does unlock me and do Training Sessions where she may edge me several times without release. She also allows me to "visit" her but her cock must always be put in a cock sheath to enter her.

3. nysubforwife

nysubforwife New member

Local Time:
    I have been locked up since 2006 and have not had an orgasim since.....

4. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Respect! I bet you've forgotten what it feels like.

5. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Latest Update: We are now trying for at least one month of chastity. My wife has lost any guilty or dutiful feelings that used to make her give me an orgasm earlier than she wanted. One big difference is that before, she always unlocked me for sex and would edge me over and over for an hour. I would beg for an orgasm and sounded very pitiful. The difference now is that she keeps me locked up all the time so her teasing does not elicit the same response to me. I have found that if I just respond to her teasing but do not beg for release, she is not conflicted about what to do. Now I just tell her how good it feels and that I never want that feeling to go away. Basically, I have been providing positive reinforcement when she denies me and negative when she gives me an orgasm. So far that has been working for us. I have to face the fact that my wife loves me very deeply after our very long marriage so she wants to make me happy as I do for her. I think sometimes we forget that just as much as we want our wives or girlfriends to be happy, they also want the same for us and if you make them feel that what they are doing is not making you happy, either directly or indirectly, it will affect her actions. In the end, she is free to do as she pleases. All I can do it let her know what pleases me and she will either do it or ignore it. Her call at all times.

6. rac646

rac646 Member

Retired
    Davenport, FL
    Local Time:
    My wife keeps me locked up 24/7 except for cleaning. I wear the metal CB6000s until it falls off, then I must wear the full belt until she puts me back into the metal CB6000s.

7. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Well........... It's finally happened. Amy has decided, and I can only agree with her decision though it pains me because I DO enjoy them, that it's a bad idea for me to have any orgasms at all in the forseeable future. I need to update my ticker when I'm at home because the Sunday before last she did allow me to have two, but the memory of those two and how good they felt will have to last me at least for several months, if not a year or years. Indefinite period of chastity indeed.

8. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I am in chastity for 5 years.
    My last release was January 1.
    Currently, I do not know the date of my future release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice