Latowski male belt for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Emmkyu, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
  2. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    DSC_0504(2).jpg DSC_0505(2).jpg

The above pictures, taken on my phone's broken camera (sorry) show the key dimensions. I wear size 44 waist but to be honest the belt reduces it considerably. I need to take an accurate waist measurement and will add this to the thread in due course.

My cash price is GBP 795 and I can do a transaction in person in Manchester or London this month, or in Glasgow in April. A PayPal transaction and postage to the UK can be discussed. For other EU countries, payment and postage methods can also be discussed. I wouldn't like to even think about the postage costs plus customs charges to anywhere beyond Europe though!

4. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

that looks cool did you get a real waist size yet? thanks

5. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, not yet, but I will add it, and better photos, here shortly...

6. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Whoops.
    I thought it was a 34 waist I see now its a 44... really like the design a lot and I don't ride aily so that wouldnt be an issue wish i coulod use it though.
    Oh and Paolo is just a nick name my Spanish friend gave me.
    Paolo

7. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi again. I don't know where I got the 44 from. I'm not good with numbers sometimes! This belt gives you a (fixed) 34 or 36 waist depending on how you adjust it before locking it on. And I usually wear 34 or 36 waist!

This maybe explains why no-one else had replied to the thread! I may cancel and repost this in order to get people's attention again. But in the meantime, if you're interested now, please Private Message me!

8. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Oh and I was wondering becsuse Im new to chastity... how well can you wear this belt? Is it something you can start wearing a lot or do you sort of have to work into it? I was also wondering i people can tell you are wearing something under your clothes as Im a bit self conscious right now when I wear a device.
    I'm mainly getting it to help me stop masturbating as a choice, Too little will power on my one so a device can help.
    I dont bike much but am active, does it limit activity? thanks for the help.
    Paolo

9. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    You can find various write-ups by people who wear a Latowski online. The maker himself, whose website is at latowski.de (English version available) says some wear theirs 24/7. If it fits you well, I don't think people would be able to notice anything through clothes (you'll frequently find it pointed out on this forum and others that you'll always be more self-conscious and aware of it than others are). I had a brief period where, whenever I sat down, a good chunk of air escaped from somewhere near the silicone insert, which meant I did a good impression of a whoopee cushion until I developed my sitting technique. The Lato is heavy and will probably require some getting used to before you consider doing active things with it on a regular basis, but most things should be possible if you put your mind to it!

10. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Please can a moderator move this thread to the 'sold' forum or another place out of the way? I initially posted with a completely wrong measurement so I want to start the thread again. Thanks!

11. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is now in any case SOLD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice