New to site and just ordered a JailBird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Fiber66, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Fiber66

Fiber66 Member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hello everyone.

I've been lurking here for a couple days and want to thanks everyone for the information I have read. I have been wearing a CB600s for a few months now but my wife and I have decided we want something I can wear 24/7. the CB600s is a bit too big for me and because of that using the bathroom in it is a bit of an issue. I think the Jailbird will be so much better due mainly to the open design. I take the CB6000s off daily to clean it because I am a bit OCD about hygiene and nothing I do while wearing the CB makes me feel as though it clean enough. Plus I have read enough stories of the CB6000s splitting eventually I knew I needed something better.

I didn't get express shipping because I can live with the CB for a couple months. My wife and I just got into chastity about six months ago and initially she just wanted it as a tool to use during sessions. Neither of use expected it would turn into something we both wanted me in 24/7. It did not take me long to know I wanted this to be a total lifestyle choice though and thankfully my wife is very willing to be my keyholder. Once we get the Jailbird I will hopefully be able to surrender the keys to her and she will be in full control.

I am very excited for it to arrive!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Hi
    Welcome to CM
    Love your avatar is that your wife.
    Explor enjoy and I am sure you will make some interesting friends..
    Xx Wendy

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Hi and welcome to the mansion it sounds from your post you seem to be taking things along with your wife in the best way to achieve your goals slowly at first. So many folk jump in expecting so much in the first couple of weeks and have no concept of the ordeal they are expecting their bodies let alone their minds to accept, it takes months to break in a good pair of shoes so how they expect such a delicate part of their bodies to cope with something so solid and ungiving always astounds me. Steel is my preferred way forward being so much more able to take day to day knocks and cleaning the device is so much less fiddly with stainless steel, just take it slow and most of all have fun in the learning process every marathon begins with the first step!

4. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've only had my JailBird a coupe of weeks, but love it!

5. Fiber66

Fiber66 Member

Local Time:
    @ Wendygirl - Thank you, and yes it is my wife.

@slave stroppy - Thank you as well. We are absolutely taking it slow. Like I said we never thought we would love chastity this much and figured it would be a toy we used on occasion in the bedroom when we played. But hours of me wearing it turned into days turned into weeks and now I wear it all the time. The problem is I have to take it off to clean it daily and sometimes to use the bathroom so for right now I have to be in possession of a key. I don't ever play with myself, nor do I desire to, but I want to give away total control and she wants to take it. This will allow for that we hope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice