Steelworxx Looker 01 for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Emmkyu, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Bought this and even though it didn't fit me perfectly I found it useful to try out (even enjoyed an uninterrupted 18 day stint without much build-up time) and then work out the correct measurements from it. Have now ordered my own custom-fit Looker 01 so this one is ready to sell on.

Cockring: 47mm
    Penisring: 42mm
    The plug is removable, 6mm diameter, with 8mm bulb on the end. Total visible length of plug (ie not including screw thread) is 84mm.
    Cage is 47mm wide inside and about 54mm long inside (measured along the plug - due to the curvature it measures more along the top and less along the bottom).

I can provide photos on request.

This item is genuine Steelworxx, visible quality workmanship, and has a matching bag. I can also include a couple of cheap imitation devices (one quite small, one large with a spiral cage), which I also bought to help estimate sizing, for a small extra charge.

GBP £199 including insured UK courier. I can post to other countries and will let you know any difference in price if you let me know where you are. Suggest payment by paypal as this provides protections for buyer and seller against fraud etc.

2. Cteddy

Cteddy New member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Hey do you have photos?

3. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yep, guess I should have just included them straight away! DSC_0497.jpg DSC_0496.jpg DSC_0498.jpg DSC_0495.jpg

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Would this be a good 1st cage? Also is the plug removable?

5. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I see it is removable.. Sorry could not edit the message after 3 min. Message me as I might want this, new bee and wife is slightly interested.

6. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Indeed the plug is removable, and as to your question of how things look, the device is used but not damaged, and it will be fully cleaned and dried to a shine before sending it to you. I'll send a PM to discuss the details.

7. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think it would be a very good first cage! It is unbelievably comfortable and well made: very unlikely to injure you if used correctly, very secure and nice and heavy so you get used to wearing the metalwork. The design means you can do visual inspections as often as needed without unlocking, and I'd bet you'd very quickly get onto multi-day-long lock-ups, far quicker than the adaptation time other devices need. What's more, if you decide the size of this device is not right for you, you can easily see through the bars and decide what you would adjust.

8. jackblack1

jackblack1 New member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Very interested. Would shipping to the US be possible? If so, how much? Thanks

9. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I sent you a PM with further details. Are you still very interested?! :)

10. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    The price is now open for discussion so please let me know if you're interested and want to make an offer.

Shipping around the world is possible and not really much more than shipping inland.

11. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    The Looker 01 is now SOLD, but the two cheaper devices are still available at a low price, suitable for trying different sizes etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice