Sissy clothing clear out

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jan 30, 2010.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I've decided to have a bit of a clear as my sissy side is going to be taking a back seat for a while.

The clothes I'm selling haven't even been worn. The dresses and tops have been tried on but that's about it. I wouldn't try and palm of my used items, I'm going to keep hold of those.

A few items that might interest any sissies out there. They are all UK size 14 to 16

Cute babydoll with matching briefs

Beautiful burgundy prom style dress.

Woman's halter neck top with plaid design

I''m selling a few other items as well but you can find them when you click on any of the other items.

I will also be selling a stainless steel collar which has never been worn and a female harness which never got around to wearing also. But will wait for the clothing to seel first, if you catch my drift.

I'm sure I can sort out International postage if any Mansion members are interested from abroad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice