Kali's Teeth Bracelets

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Unlucky, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I'm not a masochist but I find the idea of wearing a Kali's Teeth Bracelet intriguing as it changes chastity from something where erections are an inconvenience when they occur and something that you sometimes want to happen when they're not to something in which they are feared. I do, however, have some questions for those who have worn them.

How do they stay on? Do you get them so tight that they are poking at your penis even when flaccid so that they don't slip off? Male Chastity Now has an optional ball trap ring which would obviously help anchor it and possibly allow you to not get poked continuously. Has anyone tried that?

Can you wear them long term? If it is constantly poking at your penis, the answer to that seems like it would be a no since even minor irritations would build up over time. If it is attached to a base ring and thus allowed to only poke you when you get an erection, the answer would seem to be maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice