E-Stim Series 1 [Review]

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    We purchased our E-Stim at the LFF from a wonderful couple who really knew their stuff.

The guy asked me if I would like to test the device out, which had us all giggling, and placed a bullet type probe in my hand. He explained that all I would need to do to stop the sensations would be to release my hand from the bottom of the device to break the connection.

Pet and I had previously attempted to play with E-stim at Ess and Emm, but we think looking back the box there was faulty.

I had various combinations tested on me and was incredibly turned on (pun intended) by the experience. Although I hadnt intended to buy one that day, I was hooked.

The Series 1 came with fabric cock straps, which we were advised to wet and then wring out before using to aid conductivity. The set also came with basic TENS type pads.

I asked for a recommendation on a bullet type probe and was shown one that could be used for either anal or vaginal play.

As a last minute impulse (lol @ more puns!) purchase I bought a whisker.

So far we have only used the probe on pet.

It was nice and easy to insert and felt very safe and secure, it wasnt going to get lost.

I gradually upped the power on continuous, and pet appeared to be enjoying himself far too much, so I chose to go manual, turned it up a teeny tiny bit and proceeded to shock him when I felt like it.

I am VERY impressed with this kit, and we have lots of things we need to explore with it. I love the way that I could use it as a pleasing vibrator on pet whilst he was going down on me, but also thoroughly enjoyed zapping him interspersed with him yelping and dissolving into fits of giggles.

The best 200 Ive ever spent on kink!

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    A while ago I posted some estim pix (from their site) but they're in the section that is now inaccessible since the upgrade. Hopefully attached! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

3. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hallo Mistress Watchfull.

Me and my wife play some electro play to.
    we did buy a tens unit (not wireless)
    when the elctro analplug and the electro penishead ring is in place she can force me to orgasm.
    there is nothing I can do to stop it. Ofcourse she ties me up first
    My wife uses it as a punishment tool to.
    She ties me spread eagled to a bed on the attic.
    A long wire goes downstairs and she put earplugs in my ears.
    So I don`t hear much.
    She locks the door from the attic.
    On the long wire downstairs there is a switch and then on a moment (I don`t know when)
    There is a very very hard WHAPPPP !!!!.
    I don`t know when the next one is coming this can be in seconds, minutes , ouhrs I don`t know.
    The tens unit is on a high level when she switch me and I don`t dare to relax my muscles for a second
    because the WHAPPPP can hit.
    This is a very hard punishment and I don`t like it (spank or whipping is better)
    But my wife loves to do it to me.
    There is no way I can press the analplug out because she fixed it.
    Believe me… If someone do this punishment to you ,you become submissive as a abused puppy dog.
    Maybe this is a game for You and pet to play.
    Sometimes afther a long period of being locked up she promise me a orgasm but first I have to be a
    couple of ouhrs on THE SWITCH

Groeten 24/7

4. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Caz & Si from e-stim are good friends and really know their stuff........................

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Nice one, Groeten...keep obedient, won't you <weg>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice