Mark Owen's Recent Activity

1. Mark Owen liked Paladintwk's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I had a girlfriend years ago that was a switch like me. On weekends we would flip a coin as to who was in charge of the weekends’...

May 8, 2024 at 11:32 AM
  2. Mark Owen liked RonDom's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

The word "forced" has quite a bit of nuance, human beings are complex creatures with complex emotions and motivations. Some people get...

May 7, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  3. Mark Owen liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Well truly forcing someone to do something is not very legal, and to be honest not very realistic. Some may not like the options, but...

May 7, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  4. Mark Owen liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

We started chastity as a way to enhance our sex lives. Over the years this evolved from swinging, to bdsm, and then adding chastity as...

May 7, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  5. Mark Owen liked Elfman's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Dom/sub dynamics vary from person to person. For me, limits are discussed well before even starting a "session" and the topic of...

May 7, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  6. Mark Owen liked CS2's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I guess its more likely that people are in a situation where they initiated it as a kink but once the power was handed over to the KH...

May 7, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice