Mark Owen's Recent Activity

1. Mark Owen liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Oh, that's great @Open2njoy - you said, 'how many days"! Days?! When I thought about it, I realised with a bit of a shock that I...

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  2. Mark Owen liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for saying such a kind thing. (And thanks @Slutty Susan and @iome343 too). It's weird writing this journal. When I read back...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  3. Mark Owen liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

This morning, we were lying around reading the papers and out of nowhere, MyPete said that he couldn't remember when was the last time...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:04 AM
  4. Mark Owen liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

The last few days have felt a bit odd. Valentine's day, (and night), was absolutely brilliant. I felt great at the time and fantastic...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  5. Mark Owen liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

A nice meal out yesterday, along with everyone else celebrating Valentine's Day. Dinner was lovely. I don't usually wear low cut tops or...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  6. Mark Owen liked lockedbaguette's post in the thread Succes Story.

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking around this website for a while and thought I should start contributing. I told my wife that I was...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  7. Mark Owen liked NowIveDoneIt's post in the thread Hope I have, Locked Against My Desire I Am.

Well, it finally happened. To those who have followed my story you know I have traveled on that common journey that so many have paved...

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  8. Mark Owen replied to the thread I have told my wife.

She will, sooner or later, mention it, I'm ready to bet about it!!

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  9. Mark Owen liked Jay Honnes's post in the thread I have told my wife.

Hello everyone, I want to share with you my testimony about the discussion I had with my wife regarding my interest in chastity and...

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice