5:01 PM
Birthday:
Feb 8, 1994 (Age: 30)
Student

-John-

Male, 30

-John- was last seen:
Jun 11, 2014
    1. There are no messages on -John-'s profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 8, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Student
    What I'm looking for:
    I'm all for being obedient and under control 24/7, but I don't want to give up on truly important things like being with good friends or studying because of this. (Obviously) I'm actually hoping to gain something, namely, it's not easy being disciplined and spending time well. With someone in control of my _______ I wouldn't have to think/decide about what to do about my horniness (sorry for being blunt) as much, which already makes things a lot easier. :3
    I realize that my (eventual) Dom decides what I do with my **** and most importantly when, but I'm guessing on average it would be (much?) less frequent than at the moment.
    I hope you don't take all this in a bad way, anyways if I am unclear please ask.
    Why a female keyholder:
    1. Because of my upbringing I have a much easier time following requests/commands when they are issued from a woman. That is, at times these requests will go most likely go against my (perhaps unhealthy) instincts, and I will need to overcome them. Generally, I like to spend minimal effort fighting myself.
    2. I have tried to maintain a similar relationship with a man. He ended up getting a little too enthusiastic before admitting he was bi and had certain sexual fantasies which were somewhat related to the relationship we had. Although he was a decent guy and I respected him, I couldn't put up with this. If you are male and can convince me that the way you seek to profit from this is not sexual, at all, I might reconsider.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice