Shimone's Recent Activity

1. Shimone replied to the thread Active lifestyle and silly chastity questions.

The problem is that even the best fitted device would not allow you all activities you might want to do. For example I do a lot of...

May 29, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  2. Shimone replied to the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

It is all up to her discretion and as for this might vary a lot (from almost every day up to several months). Like Bavarianwoman already...

May 29, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  3. Shimone replied to the thread Average Age Poll.

Interesting, but not all too surprising result. However It might be interesting to seewhen everyone started in comparison to their...

May 29, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  4. Shimone replied to the thread Rejecting the fantasy..

Great posting, great thread ! If it only took you three years to ralize that you do not have fulfil other peoples expectations and /...

May 29, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  5. Shimone replied to the thread Increasing blood flow to the genitals.

If the effect of drinking warm instead of cold water should be larger than the placebo efect it still does not mean that there will be...

May 28, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  6. Shimone replied to the thread PSA:Do not use the proprietary screw!.

I do not have a BAWR-device, but I can see why there might be an issue with the screws from time to time. However if you are willing to...

May 24, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice