Muppet's Recent Activity

1. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

I see you hounding and badmouthing others so I occasionally want to give you a taste of your own medicine. Difference is, I’m never...

May 17, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  2. Muppet liked vinnyD's post in the thread Our chastity sex.

Been to Scotland. Pretty place but difficult culture than I was used to. Had a good time if you consider bar hoping all day a good time....

May 17, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  3. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

I don’t think you quite grasp how open threads work. If I wanted a private conversation with you I’d message directly. If I comment in a...

May 17, 2024 at 7:39 PM
  4. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

My advice was to engage or scroll on. I’m engaging, to ask a question of a philosophical nature. Is fiction presented as truth somehow...

May 17, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  5. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

If something true is posted here is that as anxiety provoking for you as vice versa?

May 17, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  6. Muppet replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

How do you know?

May 17, 2024 at 6:52 PM
  7. Muppet set their occupation to Ruiner.

May 17, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  8. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Why not? That’s why my superhero moniker is The Ruiner.

May 17, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  9. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

Not sparing a thought for those of us who weren’t given a chance to be interested in it…

May 17, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  10. Muppet replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Yes I couldn’t agree more. And as an outside observer I find it utterly perplexing that you are one of the people who @Mr_anonymous has...

May 17, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  11. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Yeah but there’s the faff of making this spiked sheath, that’s going to need designing and construction with precise measurements. I...

May 17, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  12. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Sounds like a hell of a lot of work for her! Almost as if she was slavishly devoted to serving his sensual (albeit masochistic) needs...

May 17, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  13. Muppet replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

Is that why you never give any details of your killings?

May 16, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  14. Muppet replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Oh wow he’s actually gone! :)

May 16, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  15. Muppet replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Who does? Out of the long list of people on here who you mock and Hector and denounce from your little plastic ToysRUs pulpit? By all...

May 16, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice