Muppet's Recent Activity

1. Muppet liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Can you clarify whether you are you answering my question, or are you answering the question you asked me, thinking you know the answer...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:27 AM
  2. Muppet replied to the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

Oh and I’m aware some people think I’m a troll. I’m not! I’m just genuinely annoying. I annoy myself!

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  3. Muppet replied to the thread What annoys you.

Oh and pancake mix. Just make pancakes from scratch ffs, it’s pretty damn basic. Curry sauce rather than curry paste, cos the spice...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  4. Muppet replied to the thread What annoys you.

Fluffy handcuffs. A certain type of dominatrix cliche where they’re always snarling and fierce. Stories that start out good but then...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:15 AM
  5. Muppet replied to the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

I find this a generally benign virtual space, otherwise I wouldn’t come back… and I agree with @herluckyboi that the line between...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:53 PM
  6. Muppet liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

Yes, and also as entertainment. The fantasists are funny, people that take life too seriously are funny, those that think this is real...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  7. Muppet liked herluckyboi's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

This site has been a great resource for both of us as we get deeper into the chastity and FLR lifestyle. I have particularly liked it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  8. Muppet replied to the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

I’m glad you don’t buy into the superstition about not ejaculating being bad for health!

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  9. Muppet liked Jennifer's post in the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

Hubby is erection and ejaculation free because it's a turnoff for me to see his small cock erect and cum dribbling, the view with the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  10. Muppet liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

As everyone has stated. Keep him locked up. However, if I may suggest that you also check on his chastity from time to time. Make...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  11. Muppet attached a file to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Since you’re from Aus you now have a perfect excuse to enjoy the Wiggles. I saw them live with my daughter when we were both too old to...

IMG_4628.jpeg Apr 22, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  12. Muppet replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

To the OP @MissThick : so the consensus seems to be keep him locked and get him to treat you as you deserve! Try my suggestion if it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  13. Muppet replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Wow you’re quite abrasive and opinionated aren’t you. If your cage needs adjustment and impedes your movement it sounds like you need a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  14. Muppet replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Also if you read my post you WOULD know I’m a parent because I talked about when our first child was born and when you have a child that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  15. Muppet replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Maybe in your case the way you use a chastity cage is just during a “kink session” rather than part of ordinary life. And yeah, you...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice