Zevon's Recent Activity

1. Zevon replied to the thread Stressing about chastity device effect on prostate cancer.

Everyone can do the same with cancer if they overcome the fear and stay the hell away from the Rockefeller MMM. Good people, and good...

May 7, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  2. Zevon liked Stanley39520's post in the thread Stressing about chastity device effect on prostate cancer.

Congratulation on your success. Sometimes wonder if I could have doe the same. instead of the surgery. Would like to know more...

May 7, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  3. Zevon replied to the thread Covid-19 and Life.

Pfizer uses the Hegellian dialect again. Create a problem, monitor the reaction, create the solution. Bourlas says cancer is their new...

May 6, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  4. Zevon liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

share0.jpg May 4, 2024 at 9:44 PM
  5. Zevon replied to the thread Covid-19 and Life.

Huge news. The gatekeeper newspaper of the cabal , The New York Times, has published a long article on the harm the jabs have done,...

May 4, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  6. Zevon liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

share0.jpg May 3, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  7. Zevon liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Well, despite my long record and activity in the community, being locked wasn't my first choice for a kink. Nor my second. Hell, it...

May 3, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  8. Zevon liked Jersey's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

I can't believe how tiny my penis looks in the new cage (1.18 inch / 30mm and) - it's so humiliating! I asked her to reconsider and use...

May 3, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  9. Zevon liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Shrinkage.

Wrong. Nothing larger than an atom in this universe is permanent since all compounded things are impermanent. Heck, current thinkig...

May 3, 2024 at 12:54 AM
  10. Zevon liked Jennifer's post in the thread Shrinkage.

I am familiar with the discussion on this topic with the statements that the penis cannot shrink because it is not a muscle and if it...

May 3, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  11. Zevon liked ChasteJase's post in the thread Covid-19 and Life.

You speak the truth. I now know personally of several Turbo cancer and body shut down deaths. They will keep hiding the truth but it’s...

May 3, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice