Theoak7's Recent Activity

1. Theoak7 replied to the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

I understand completely! My wife tends to go through highs and lows with her dominance. I guess I do as well but for us both it’s...

May 6, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  2. Theoak7 liked JoeD's post in the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

A similar challenge in our relationship too. However, it is mostly lack of consistency from my wife that is the challenge. I crave...

May 6, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  3. Theoak7 liked remyruff's post in the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

We've come full circle. Married into a femdom relationship already for 6 months (she took me that day with a strap on) tA few years...

May 5, 2024 at 2:08 AM
  4. Theoak7 replied to the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

I totally agree with this! Balance can definitely be a challenge. I have spent a lot of time previously as a Top and Dom so I definitely...

May 4, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  5. Theoak7 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

Balance in a word. It would be much easier if she took total control of most things. As it is though I still need to be the man of the...

May 4, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  6. Theoak7 liked asastype's post in the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

For us, or more accurately, me, the hardest part is assuring that we are in this together and it's "real", not just something i am...

May 4, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  7. Theoak7 replied to the thread Cage / Closet Time.

It’s a very nice house but not a mansion lol

May 4, 2024 at 8:45 PM
  8. Theoak7 replied to the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

Consistency seems to be our biggest challenge. We will go several days where we both are embracing our roles and then we have times that...

May 4, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  9. Theoak7 replied to the thread Cage / Closet Time.

We have an elevator in our house and when my attitude needs adjusting Mistress locks me in it to give me time to reflect on my bad behavior

May 4, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  10. Theoak7 liked Wifessub's post in the thread Cage / Closet Time.

My Master and I have talked about getting a locking cage for years. But with our current house setup it would be tough to hide from...

IMG_4808.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg May 4, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice