Jan 10, 2021
Local Time:
11:01 PM
Birthday:
Jan 8, 1992 (Age: 29)
New York

Pneuma

Submissive Tendencies, Male, 29, from New York

"Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you are correct." Feb 23, 2020

Pneuma was last seen:
Jan 10, 2021
    1. Pneuma
      Pneuma
      "Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you are correct."
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1992 (Age: 29)
    New York
    My key is held by:
    N/A
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s ,
    Holy Trainer, Kamiti 3. The vice. BON4.
    Chastity resume:
    Chastity is one of the top kinks of mine. I have been into it for a long time. I have played around with it however nothing really serious and I would like to experience more with it.
    Hello.
    My name is ....... actually I'm going to save my real name for those who get to know me and I them. For that and privacy reasons I go by the nickname Pneuma.

I love to make people laugh and laugh with them. You can not go wrong with clean even innocent, silly fun. My humor is not staged and it happens every day without me trying. Sometimes it's silly, sometimes it's stupid, sometimes sarcastic and sometimes it legit doesnt make sense and I Have to move on.

I LOVE to cook and experience with new recipes and tastes and combinations. My focus in cooking is to make healthy food that are also delicious. I value what I put in my body very much and in pursuit of that I am a better person and in a better shape and still long way to go.

Mental health is very important to me and I do my best to help and give back to the community if I can. As someone who have had his fair share of mental stuff I would love to be able to share my experiences, techniques and mind set with others and hopefully be of help.

In general helping good people makes me happy.

I enjoy good food, good wine, good music, Nature, Intimate gatherings. Deep, meaningful and intellectual conversation that stimulate the mind and rich cultures.

After years of soul searching and digging, I found my place and who I was in the Lifestyle as a submissive.

Being a submissive for me means freedom. It gives me direction and I am able to be the best that I can. It's where I belong, it's where I'm happy.

Chastity and tease and denial has always been on top of my list and I am hoping to get deeper in this world, get to know people and make some friends along the way.

I am also very much interested in learning about Old Guard and Old Guard formal Training.

Please do not hesitate to message me, ask questions and get to know me.

Nice to meet you and thank you for reading my profile.

Signature

Moment of inner freedom
    when the mind is opened & the
    infinite universe revealed
    & the soul is left to wander
    dazed & confus’d searching
    here & there for teachers & friends.

Moment of Freedom
    as the prisoner
    blinks in the sun
    like a mole
    from his hole

a child’s 1st trip
    away from home

That moment of Freedom
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice