Middle of Nowhere Georgia
House wife

Mrs.B

Mrs.B, Female, from Middle of Nowhere Georgia

Mrs.B was last seen:
Aug 22, 2018
    1. Mrs.B
      Mrs.B
      @jb123 he got to come out of the belt for 5 min shower and cleaning, but was instructed not masturbate. if i heard a moan.. punishment!
      jb123 likes this.
      1. jb123
        jb123
        My butt would have been sore. I know better than to go against your wishes when it comes to what is locked up.
        Aug 18, 2018
        Mrs.B likes this.
      2. Mrs.B
        Mrs.B
        @jb123 youre a quick learner.. i think your walet might be sorer... haha :)~
        Aug 18, 2018
    2. Mrs.B
      Mrs.B
      @jb123 toda is day 3 of being in the belt for 30 days... and he did well today.... a little tease to make his morning wood worse... hehe :D
      Sexy Slave 69 and jb123 like this.
    3. jb123
      jb123
      Love your avatar.
      1. Mrs.B
        Mrs.B
        Thank you baby ..... but you can’t see the box very well .... maybe I should have zoomed in a little more
        Aug 15, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    June 1
    Middle of Nowhere Georgia
    House wife
    Keyholder of:
    Jb123
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    Holy trainer
    Chastity resume:
    Wife and Keyholder for Jb123
    I am 33 yrs old.... house wife and married to the most wonderful man in the world ❤️.... I am a bookworm .... and a dog and cat lover ... we have two dogs .... I love makeup and playing with makeup.... I am a Christian .... but not reglious ... I love my personal relationship with Christ... don’t care to debate it .... nor will I shove it down your throat .... I come from a big Italian family and I love to cook...... and I enjoy be a keyholder ..... not into the dominance aspect of it.... but think it a mutual agreement between keyholer and locky ..... nice to meet you all
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice