Full time submissive

Lessthan4inches

Active member, from UK

Loving my new nail varnish....!! Mar 1, 2016

Lessthan4inches was last seen:
Mar 9, 2020
    1. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      My two mistresses have decided to allow me only 6 releases per year, in every respect. Apparently my very small cock deserves nothing more.
    2. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      My request to be unlocked today denied. Can't ask Mistress again until next Friday....!!
    3. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Mistress R mentioned that my useless little cock would probably be on a 2 month lock up this time. How delightful is that....!!!
    4. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      So delighted to see the old format back. It is more pleasing on the eye and feels classier too. Thank you Chastity Mansion gods...!!
    5. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Locked up again until next year. Waiting to start my maid duties for the day. Being lovely and submissive serving mistress R.
    6. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Released for the entire weekend...!! Missing my CD already. :(
    7. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      I just love this site, what a find...!!!
      sissy steph likes this.
    8. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      The conversation problem is solved. Thank goodness...!! Revert to looking for like minded friends again. :)
      sissy steph likes this.
    9. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      PLEASE can someone tell me how , when starting a conversation, you actually SEND it to the recipient. No send icon..!!
    10. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Welcome to CM. I do hope you find it interesting and entertaining.

Regards
      Amanda
      Lessthan4inches likes this.
    11. CorsetJane
      CorsetJane
      Welcome to CM <4" ! Am sure you will find what you're looking for...nice community..love your avatar of lockable heels btw...
      1. Lessthan4inches
        Lessthan4inches
        Thanks CorsetJane. The heels I am made to wear are similar. I am glad to get them off at the end of the day..!!
        Dec 2, 2014
    12. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      I do believe you will find many like minded folks here. Welcome and I think you will be happy here. Good luck.
      1. Lessthan4inches
        Lessthan4inches
        Thank you Elliot, I am hoping to surround myself with a community of people who can relate to me and me to them. This is a very niche area of sexual behaviour. So far I am delighted by what I am finding.
        Dec 1, 2014
    13. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Looking for like minded friends.
      sissy steph likes this.
  • About

UK
    Full time submissive
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Pro Domme
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000S
    Chastity resume:
    I am a transgender / sissy / cross-dressing / slut. I have a very strong feminine side and achieve a real release from my cross-dressing. I am very submissive and deeply masochistic. I adore being dominated. I love it when my mistresses use SPH to remind me of my non existent status.

I am in chastity 99% of the time which is no more than I deserve considering my small and useless penis. When fully erect I am not quite 4 inches (hence my username) and my uninspiring size has been the main reason for my 2 failed marriages.

I am sexually drawn to well endowed men. I have a penchant for muscle hunks.

I am very happy with my life and will remain in chastity forever.

My preferred name is Angela. (or Angie).;)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice