JaySaysYes's Recent Activity

1. JaySaysYes liked CuriousAndy's post in the thread Denied in my dream.

Last night I had a very lucid erotic dream. I was away for work. At the end of the day I returned to my hotel room. Standing by the...

Jul 27, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  2. JaySaysYes replied to the thread Denied in my dream.

All of my dreams for the last year or so have involved me caged. The last one was a couple of days ago. I was in one of our fields...

Jul 27, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  3. JaySaysYes posted a new thread.

Tips to make a keyholders life more pleasant

What tips could you suggest to make a keyholders life more pleasant? I'll go first... My GF told me that instead of me saying "I'm...

Forum: Chastity and orgasm denial

Jul 26, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  4. JaySaysYes replied to the thread my new flat cage with spout.

Now we've been forced to see you in ladies clothes, why not share a photo of the cage?

Jul 26, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  5. JaySaysYes liked denied_one's post in the thread My wife wanted to try chastity, I thought she was crazy, and now I have a journal on CM..

For me, Muppet, being apart from @MrsLockNkey enables my mind to begin over thinking and focusing on the future, which can lead to...

Jul 25, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  6. JaySaysYes replied to the thread How did it go, the first time she told someone what the key was for ?.

I'd be mortified.

Jul 25, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice