Loctober? Is it for ME or for YOU? :) Sep 22, 2019

subsam4u was last seen:
Sep 23, 2020
    1. subsam4u
      subsam4u
      Loctober? Is it for ME or for YOU? :)
    2. subsam4u
      subsam4u
      Still looking for a LOCAL keyholder .. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 30, 1945 (Age: 79)
    USA, NY
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Small metal chastity device with ball seperator
    At 74, I am definitely "older", and not of interest to many if not most. But, time marches on and it's better to have the years keep adding on than the alternative. :)

I am fairly well-experienced in most aspects of D/s-BDSM as a submissive. I have been in a couple of 24/7 Femdom led relationships, but nothing real life in a couple of years and I do miss that aspect of my life. Interestingly, or not, throughout my time in such a relationship my Dommes were not interested in chastity other than occasional, short-term scenes of tease and denial. I have often wondered and fantasized about what it would be like to be caged and locked up and under the control of a keyholder. If I had a "bucket list", I'm sure that this possibility is at or near the top of it. I realize the real-time chastity for me is remote and wonder how well on-line chastity works for others. Is it something I should pursue, or just keep fantasizing about? Hmmm .. :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice