Grower Tips/Tricks

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by HeliosGS, Feb 1, 2022.

1. HeliosGS

HeliosGS New member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    So I thought I got a cherry keeper cage that was perfect for me. Unfortunately while trying to fall asleep with my cage I woke up because of my erection but was also feeling myself go slightly numb. The ring size is perfect but I think that I might need a slightly longer cage. I am unsure if the open spaces on the cherry keeper are a good fit for me as a grower. I am also considering the cobra cages from kink3d but am unsure if I will have the same problem. Would it be better to find a cage with no open spaces since I am a grower or is the problem the length of my cage?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Hi,

as an grower I always fould a device with too many wide opening uncomfortable, because of some kind of pinching when gewwing an erection, but i never got numb. Can not see the real reason for that.
    However: Small spaces are still fine with me. The spaces on my Lori #2d are not the sice and or form so that it would not become uncomfortable wearing the device.
    For the length while most say there must be no free spave at all I always found it most comfortable to have about 1/2 cm free space while it is a must have to have a snug fit in width.

MadameJs_boo, bondinchas and HeliosGS like this.
  3. HeliosGS

HeliosGS New member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Thank you for your help! This kinda puts me at ease and I am willing to try another Cherry Keeper cage at a different length. Maybe the numbness was my penis not wanting to succumb to the cage and go back to being flaccid. I am not entirely sure what the case was for that.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    How long have you been caged?
    I started with a larger cage and it hurt. My night time erections woke me up and it hurt so bad I had to take the cage off.

I went to a smaller cage and kind of had the same issue. I got so hard that it was pulling off the cage.

Then I went micro with CK and I rarely get an erection. I have had an issue once but that was because I was using a strap on with wife and it was rubbing on the cage as I was fucking her.

I personally found that my ring was too small to begin with. I went back and sized it accordingly. Just a tip of my finger can fit to first knuckle. The one I had before that I could fit a couple fingers. So now, the ring is right.

Did the cage as small as I can go and as close to innie as I could

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    The closer it fits when your flaccid the better! It will hurt when getting hard to begin with but your body will adjust and become accustomed to it.

cowboybiker, bondinchas and HeliosGS like this.
  6. CuriousTurtle

CuriousTurtle Active member

Machinist
    USA, Missouri
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I have found that when sleeping using a harness, shoe string, ribbon, ect greatly reduces the strain on the balls when having nocturnal erections. It won't stop the erection but it keeps the cage closer to the body. I'll also echo what madams-sissysub said and recommend that your cage size should fit your glaccid member snuggly. The less room you have for growth the less likely your have a strong erection happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice