Any suggestions on small devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by __slave__, Jun 22, 2018.

1. __slave__

__slave__ New member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I'm thinking about buying a new device. Would love to try a smaller one. Any suggestions? I've found the following ones on houseofdenial.com:

Steel HoD S73S
    Steel HoD S90S
    Steel HoD S111 Ultra Small

Does anyone have worn one of these?

2. babyppboy

babyppboy New member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    hello _slave_ :)

How small is your penis and what length cage are you currently wearing? These look really nice. I personally would steer clear of an enclosed device and go for the open style cage. Much easier to maintain hygiene and pretty much same level of security IMO.

I been wearing one of these for 6 days now no problems except i can pop the penis out and back in if i try. The testicle are impossible to get out. i had the same issue with the cb-6000s long ago (which was horrible, nearly impossible to maintain and uncomfortable.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GJT8264/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

i measure about 2 inches flaccid on a good day and this one fits real nice at 45 mm length. I use the smallest 4.0 cm ring which holds secure yet doesn't pinch (although i awoke a couple of times with my penis trying to achieve erection which pulled the ring forward and was pretty uncomfortable but tolerable and passed fairly quickly). i suggested this particular one to my Goddess as it uses a padlock and she wants me to use numbered plastic padlock seals. if that is not an issue for your Key holder the ones you found look great.

__slave__ likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    i dont have one of them but i am in a teeny one and i like it cos its nice and comfy.
    i cant show it tho cos i cant put any more piccys in here.

__slave__ likes this.
  4. __slave__

__slave__ New member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    @babyppboy I'm wearing a birdlock classic right now. Way too much space in it in my opinion. I also wanted to try a metal one for quite some time. Thank you for your suggestion about the locking mechanism. I think one with a padlock to lock would be more convenient, especially for a keyholder. ;)

5. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I only felt comfortable when I bought a Jailbird that is 1 1/4" long. I tried so many of the inexpensive ones but there is nothing like a custom fitted and lightweight chastity cage for serious use. However you also have a budget to consider. I have had my jailbird for years so if you prorate the cost it is not a lot of money for years of use. It will outlive me.

6. Chastity Kris

Chastity Kris Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    I got this one, it’s very small but very comfortable. I have not had any issues with slipping out. I have a few other devices but they was just to large I think. This one is great! Male Bikini Underwear Adjustable Chástí-ty Device Soft Material Breathable to Wear Briefs for Men T-Shirt (Purple) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WGPCR2W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_uWAZDb48JR175

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice