What annoys you

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, Apr 20, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    #101 JaySaysYes, Apr 25, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    If you thought about what you said for a moment you'd know it doesn't make sense.

The act of posting doesn't make a poster genuine. They could be a male pretending to be female.

How do you know it wasn't AI?

Proof doesn't just fall on the accuser, that's a fallacy. If you make a claim such as "they are real" and someone else doubts it by saying "prove it", then you either prove it or admit you don't know. Saying "but they aren't AI" or "no you prove they are fake" are just subsets of you simply not being able to prove your position.

The correct view is that neither are right, but you want them to be real, perhaps because you masturbated to their stories unaware they are a 50yr old man also masturbating to the attention you gave them, and muppet has no fucks to give it about it. I dunno, it's just a theory. By all means prove it false.

M@rcellus and Muppet like this.
  2. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    In a similar way I was introduced to CBT….
    Tied up, everything as desired and then the games begun..yes I tried to escape, I was in horror…,did I swear never ever again….
    But YES did I mention exactly that session to my wife shortly after our first dates and YES do I „enjoy“ it meanwhile and even more when my love starts laughing about how wet she sometimes gets when doing it…
    Boundaries were maybe only invented to be tested and sometimes pushed a bit further…

Muppet likes this.
  3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    #103 Muppet, Apr 25, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    Why?
    I mean, I can see why it’s a bit annoying when they get derailed in favour of an obsessive and pointless argument about whether or not various things are “real”, when this is the internet. And when one of the protagonists claims not to be emotionally invested in it, whilst nevertheless radiating fury.
    But I quite like it when they get derailed by some pedantic issue of grammar, or some off the wall thing about physics

4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend finds it so hot when I talk about experiences with ex's that have been the best of my life. It works in my favour as she wants to exceed the cbt and makes her feel loved.

Muppet likes this.
  5. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    My wife’s Maid of Honour is one of my ex friends with benefits; and the one that first locked me in chastity many many years ago.
    It’s a kind of strange situation sometimes when we all meet but somehow funny…
    The above mentioned queen of CBT has also become a good friend of us, seems I/we have a tendency to group dominant women in our private bubble
    (Don’t worry, it sounds/reads more spectacular as it mostly is)

Muppet likes this.
  6. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    This thread is amazing!!! Three freaking exclamation points worthy, even.

It could represent a cross-section of current socio-political phenomena. It has cross-generational aggression, gender aggression, healthcare complaints, special needs complaints, general venting, proselytizing, ... one dude is over there in the back corner shaking his chastity cage like a motherfucker, while watching some other dudes chasing each other around in a circle. Then we've got this asshole here watching the whole thing and furiously writing a thesis about it.

I'm just glad I got to be part of it :). I truly had better things to do with my time, and I completely put them off to read this. Popcorn tasted a little funny though... would not recommend.

true42 and Muppet like this.
  7. 723096

723096 New member

Local Time:
    That the request for a transgender forum on here got shut down because of sanctioned transphobia on this site and that I'll eventually be banned for saying this in the same way that that particular post not only was locked but also deleted and that another thread of which I made mention of that was deleted.

8. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    https://www.lynchburg.edu/academics...is the tool that,, ellipsis, colon, semicolon.

9. 723096

723096 New member

Local Time:
  10. 723096

723096 New member

Local Time:
    Here's a cleanup:

The request for a transgender forum was shut down due to sanctioned transphobia on this site, and I fear I'll eventually be banned for saying this. Similarly, the particular post was not only locked but also deleted, along with another thread I mentioned that was also deleted.

11. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I can see why that would annoy you. But I’d be surprised if you were banned.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Good summary!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    You made the mistake of setting it on the ground too close to the "dude over there in the back corner shaking his chastity cage like a motherfucker" ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice