How often are you allowed an erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RonDom, May 2, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. RonDom

RonDom Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    The duration of chastity and the frequency of orgasms are often discussed, but the frequency of erections less so. I am curious, how often are you allowed to have an erection? And for how long? If you are released from chastity are you free to get erect as much as you want while free?

Jeb2134, locked_top and sissybetawimp like this.
  2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #2 knightly, May 2, 2024
    Last edited: May 2, 2024
    Allowed to have an erection - when I'm let out for play, so maybe once a week or two on average. Or maybe a couple times a week if she feels like more that week. Otherwise locked the rest of the time.

Or for PIV, maybe the longest time out can be an hour. Full orgasms sometimes in a range of 3-6 weeks. Ruins becoming more frequent as she's been learning my body and dialing in super slow teases.

And it's all stimulation provided by her, no self play (though I've asked for different things to try).
    Then, basically hands off when she's done (typically after 10-30 minutes). I haven't masturbated in months.

It's quite frustrating, I can go through phases with a lot of caged teasing and I want to go through the roof because it not enough stimulation, but yet very stimulating in the subtlety and I can't get hard to even enjoy that. Maddening, yet delicious in a way.

Now that I stop and think about it, kind of scary how this dynamic kind of fell into place.

3. Chastity2024

Chastity2024 Active member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I have been locked almost two weeks and was only allowed one erection and O. I leave it all up to her.

4. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m only allowed an erection when my wife wants the real thing for sex, generally once or twice a month. After she’s satisfied it’s locked back up until she needs it again. Anything else and I’m caged, including teasing and ruined orgasms.

5. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    When I get let out to cum. Otherwise I'm locked by default.

Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  6. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Only when I am let out for a very rare full orgasm or an edging session. I am told not to get hard when I am out for a clean and shave. I have had four erections since October.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  7. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    About once a week when it's off for cleaning and shaving. It's rare that I don't get hard during that but it's happened

madams-sissysub likes this.
  8. Sub24-7

Sub24-7 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    My DOMME will allow me to get hard and edge about once every couple of weeks. I’ll get a ruined about once a month. I never know when.
    When I shower with my cage off every other day, I sometimes get hard. She is always there to supervise this time, so I have no opportunity to do anything with it.
    We no longer have PIV sex. Sometimes she likes it in her ass, but I’m so small now and we have dildos that take my place most often.

9. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Perpetually locked for several years now, we still do 'sessions' and at the end of those, whatever chastity device I'm in is likely going to be run through the dishwasher at the end of each of these sessions... That said, a 'release' is typical, from chastity, but not necessarily a sexual release, ie, orgasm. Each time this happens, the cage comes off as if it were 'just a hygiene opening', to start. Erections are 'permitted' as little brain does what he does when he's let out of his cage! The 'routine' at this point is to clean and inspect things, and enjoy stretching out - at least for a little while, followed by a bag of frozen peas to calm him down, as if to be re-caged and fairly often that's when the new session begins with being denied.. Sometimes there is some teasing/stimulation to another erection, then denied and cooled off again. The most 'attention' I ever had was this going on and on for a couple of hours! Little brain constantly thinking he was going to experience an orgasm, which was ultimately denied.. Occasionally an orgasm is intended and granted, BUT, after any session, it's nice to be able to enjoy an erection..
    That said,.,. to the point of the original post, I'd say about 99% of the time, every end of session unlocking an erection is 'allowed'. How 'often' does this happen? Well, as my chastity journey has evolved, maybe 3 or 4 times a year? Pre-COVID, a lot more often, during, a lot less often, since then, I'd say continuing less often....

sissybetawimp likes this.
  10. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Erections have not been allowed for my enjoyment for at least a few years. I don't know if they will be allowed for this purpose again. (I hope they will be.) Erections are discouraged when unlocked for hygiene or medical visits. Between my advancing age and the infrequency of unlocking, there haven't been any issues with that. Will I be allowed to have an erection again? I hope so, but.... who knows?

locked_top and sissybetawimp like this.
  11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    About every 1-2 weeks here except for Loctober or punishment. Lately she has been using a vibratour to stimulate it, then tickle till I deflate. If I have been a very good boy she will edge me by hand - it is sooo wonderful that I find myself going out of my way to please her just for a chance at this.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    The last few months my Wife has only been allowing an erection for an oiled up handjob for edging and teasing on Saturday nights, usually 15-30 mins. She has added in a random Wednesday night session occasionally the last month.
    We used to have piv about 4-5 times a month, but she had a medical issue that made piv painful, and then 3 month recovery after the surgery to fix that.
    We have had piv 3 times this year, all within 4 days after the doc cleared her to resume activity. I am not allowed to cum from piv any more (last couple years) unless for a rare treat like our anniversary or my bday.
    She gives me handjobs for ruins once every three weeks starting this year, and I thought I’d get a full orgasm every two months, but she informed me on my last one that she wants me to go until our anniversary at the end of August for my next full. The ruins at least take the edge off while I’ll be shattering my record.

So I’m down to 1 or two erections a week for a total of 15-60 mins per week roughly. And the cage comes off for a good scrub and shave every 3-4 days, erections aren’t allowed for that of course.

The days of being free from cage use for a few days or a week are long gone, last Sept I think was my last taste of being free for a few days when we went on vacation for our sons wedding. It felt strange to be cage free for sure, and my Wife didn’t really like it either, she much prefers to keep her subby locked up

ugams and sissybetawimp like this.
  13. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    In general, I am not allowed out of the cage, so no erections are allowed.
    I clean the cage once per week and I try to avoid erections, but sometimes some erection starts. Not fully erect (or maybe this means fully erect now), still soft, but bigger than the cage. It doesn't last long as I need to put the clean cage back on immediately.

Rectrix and sissybetawimp like this.
  14. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I am not allowed erections when caged. Typically I am locked for a few months then released for a bit, then locked again.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Good question!

16. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    usually every 2-4 weeks, love that feeling of getting an erection after a lockup. Used to be free for a day or two after release but now this seems to be just hours after we have had some fun, I can eventually see it going down to immediate lockup when she is done with or without me getting off.

17. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    I am kept caged and Mistress teases me all the time to keep me as erect as I can get in the cage, I am also always leaking which she likes to see and the remarks about the leaking at times are humiliating, but still that keeps me excited and I love it. Mistress pretty much is able to keep me horny most of the time. So I guess the my answer would be, Mistress try’s to keep me as erect as I can get in my cage. Only times I am released I am tied down and am not allowed to touch anymore. Mistress then really keeps me erect and teased. Even though I never have control of my erections, and can’t ever touch my erections, it does feel really wonderful to be let out and have a free erection.

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When she unlocks me it’s almost always to let me cum. It’s also always after a session that she has already had her orgasm and just giving me a treat.

That being said, there is no pretense of me using for her benefit, she could not use it again and wouldn’t bother her a bit. So with no requirement for me to use it for her pleasure I don’t have to hold back, not that probably could anyway. I usually go right from the cage to inside her to cumming in under a minute. Maybe two if I have been drinking.

So total erection time is under two minutes every 2-3 months. When all activities in bed have finished, I put the cage back on and wait until she is generous enough to unlock me again.

RonDom likes this.
  19. lockedbaguette

lockedbaguette New member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    During shower, I get my "maintainance" erections. That's it.

20. Jeb2134

Jeb2134 Mistress Lynns forever chastity servant

Retired
    Allegan, Michigan
    Local Time:
    My Queen allows me edging time mornings for one hour no cuming allowed. Im locked all day and night.

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here, only because it’s inevitable.

22. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    just when i get let out

23. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    My last erection was in October 2022.
    My cage is too small to allow me to experience erections; I only have what I call 'swellings'. But they're not the same.
    I miss having erections more than orgasms, sometimes, and I was quite disappointed when I couldn't muster one up during my last cage swap (after 17 months being locked without release). Oh well!

24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    When doing a long lock it can be 4 months between erections.

When not doing a long lock then it might be every couple of days, or a couple of weeks between erections.

Duration depends on activity. We recently ended a long lock of just under 4 months because some insect bit me and so the cage had to stay off for a whole week. Normally, when we are fooling around the cage might be off for an hour or two.

25. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    She has become very strict so maybe 2 hour erection for her enjoyment only every 3 months give or take, absolutely no cumming for sure. This started back in November so… I think this could become the norm for some time, claims I can have an orgasm again in December for our wedding anniversary.

Pepe_ and JaySaysYes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice