The lifestyle I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Usul, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    However don't get the possibility of fun at private parties with getting good advice.

I would think if you are going to continue with your arrangements you are going to have to deal with your sex drive ie let it die get used to not having it ,condition your self into ignoring it .
    Xx Wendy

Espylady07 and Usul like this.
  2. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Sex drive? What's that? I was allowed sex with my wife one time this year, and don't expect I will ever have sex with anyone again. What I am having issues dealing with has more to do with emotions. With being reassured that I have a purpose.

3. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Fetish "partys" is the wrong word...more like play sessions for the dommes, and various b/d for the submissives. Not really a fun thing for us sissy's, as we never know what to expect. Dommes may switch partners for their own amusement and experimenting, and on occasion force us sissy's to interact with each other. When the group is gathering, the slaves and sissy's meet in one room, while the dommes gather for drinks and snacks discussion what they would to do that evening. Mistress has told me that they swap notes on what each couple is doing in training, and if certain subs are available for that evening's training sessions. What I meant to say is there is time for the subs to talk with each while the dommes meet, and we can offer help or advice to each other on how to endure various trainingbeing used, as every couples has different experiences and ideas going forward.
    Your comments are always well taken Wendygirl. xo

Usul likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Your sex drive is nothing to do with having sex.
    Your boy sex drive wants to get you to go fxxxk something to keep the species going.
    The more you can't the more it messes with you head .
    So until you can disconnect your willy from your head you are going to feel like you do.
    Very tough to do if you are hard wired big time to be an alpha male.
    Re the parties I was trying to disconnect partying and lots of Mistress and locked slaves getting toooo many ideas.

Xx Wendy

bitchboybubba and Usul like this.
  5. Usul

Local Time:
    Ok, I really want to know what you are getting at, so let's get down to it. Are you talking about orgasms? Because I can go without for long periods. Or do you mean sexual contact of any kind? As in oral sex, me performing, her receiving, resulting in her having an orgasm, for instance. That is done when she needs it, not because I like it and need to do it. Other activities we partake in aren't sex, but are sexy. Spanking? Bondage? Massage? Pampering? What are you talking about? I just did her acrylic nails. I enjoyed it. There was sexual tension during. Are these all things I need to disconnect from? Or are you only talking about sex in the traditional sense?

To be clear, I don't expect to ever have traditional sex with my wife again. That is what her boyfriends are for. But I wouldn't be in a relationship with anyone if there wasn't a sexual component to it. So your comment confuses me.

6. Usul

Local Time:
    Last night's activities made me feel not just reconnected to my wife after her last date ( Monday overnight), but also rejuvenated in my submissive role and in my love for her. It was sexy, but did not focus on me all, only her, and no orgasms occurred for either of us. I served her. Thoroughly. I did her nails, french tip acrylic (I am getting better finally). Then I washed her in the shower, brushed and braided her hair, and gave her a very complete massage. She had me take some naughty pictures and video of her masterbating to send to her 4 boyfriends. She didn't masterbate fully to orgasm but did let me suck her fingers clean. I was so aroused when we went to bed that our bodies never stopped touching all night as we slept.

The other development recently, was 2 days ago, I gave up the rest of my freedoms to her in an effort to be more submissive and accept my cuckold life more warmly. I handed in my cigarettes, tobacco pipes, ...Other ahem... pipes and smokables. I now have to have permission for everything. To have a drink or a snack. I have to get up and go to bed when told. I have bathroom time limits. I am still allowed personal money, but must have her approve any purchases other than gasoline or surprises for her.

I admit I am a pain in the ass, that this has been a roller coaster ride, and that without her firm loving hand I would be a disgusting and typical big dumb male. I apologize if I have come across hot and cold to the lifestyle on this journal. I am a work in progress.

There is no going back now though. I wouldn't want to. We agreed last night that this is the way it will always have to be, and there is no way to go vanilla again. Pandora opened the box, it will never be closed again.

Espylady07 and Mistress Jules like this.
  7. Usul

Local Time:
    It's Monday again, and I am feeling better about things this week.

I have been locked since October 5th, when I was allowed out for the weekend. That was the last time I had a good full erection. I have been cumming a lot though. Pretty much every time she has cuckolded me I hadan orgasm as we reconnected. I have heard different opinions here but my caged orgasms are not big and powerful. Still leave a lot of lust behind. But I have to admit, mistress was right. I had been cumming way too much. Even caged orgasms ruin my submissive lust trance and make me feel too empowered and free.

I need to be deeply controlled, kept silent, on task, obedient. When she says the word obedient my cage tightens. I am very turned on that she has a sleepover tonight, and will deal with me in the morning.

8. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Have you guys tried prostate massage, while you are caged. It works differently with each couple, but can release your built up cum. Milking will relieve the build up, but at the same time can be cruel as you will not feel a "release" via an orgasim. While in my case the desire can go away for a few days, I know of other slaves that within hours are as horney as before. Mistress has gone so far as to take me to Mistress Trish for milking, and lately allowed her own sissy to milk me. That just added a little more humiliation to the whole process, as she looks and acts totally femme thanks to implants and facial surgery over the years.
    Back to your point, milking may stop or at least reduce your cumming in your cage, pleasing Mistress at your expense.

Usul likes this.
  9. Usul

Local Time:
    I have heard about it. I'm a little bit squeamish. ....and curious.

10. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    It doesn't hurt a bit...just maybe your ego. It does take a trial and error period of time to first find "the spot", then a slow careful technique to start the process. When we first started, it could take 15 minutes or so for the cum to start oozing. You will feel nothing..perhaps a feeling like when you need to pee....just keep a saucer, bowl or pan under you to collect the "results". It will bring a smile to your Mistress' face...and depending on you and your body, perhaps a less horny feeling...but no pain..and certainly no pleasure. All Mistress needs is a latex glove and lube, and some patience. After you've been milked a few times, she can use an arenos device, which is like a narrow curved dildoe, and it will become even more pleasurable for Mistress. there's are all sorts of home made videos showing the process. There is no pain, only male shame, and your fluids are released without any orgasim. Give it a try....

Usul and Espylady07 like this.
  11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    DSC_0634.JPG

Try one of these - OMG is all I can say - OMG - OMG - that little head swirls away stroking your prostrate and it buzzs as well - On Saturday night I was praying the batteries died :)

12. Usul

Local Time:
    Damn... that's... really something

13. Usul

Local Time:
    Now.... wait a minute. . . Does milking feel good, or not?

14. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Told ya so...philfred can be your saviour!!! He can solve any problem that Mistress may have regarding equipment. Your Mistress will "demand" you "ask phil" , and i don't mean Dr. Phil. This guy is so informative and helpful. While I cringe when Mistress orders me to investigate something with him, I know it's for my own good, and will save Mistress Suzan her valuable time for honest answers and past experiences regarding any sort of submissive equipment and/or attire. Thank you Mistress Deborah and slave philfred.

Usul likes this.
  15. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Feels like when you are "thinking" orgasim, but it never happens....fluids flow, but no erection(if caged) or orgasim. It's a silent ejacualtion. Frustration later, in my case...but no pain..no gain. Great tool for submissive training going toward long-term chastity.

Usul likes this.
  16. Usul

Local Time:
    So.... it's a whole new form of humiliating sexual torture that mostly produces a sense of frustration for her to enjoy and me to suffer? Perhaps it is at least useful on relief of blue balls?

AusChastityboy likes this.
  17. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Yes..it does help with that. It allows Mistress to keep you locked up during your "release". Mistress loves to add tease and denial, especially when I am unlocked for showers and for shaving. I am waxed from neck down, and it takes 2-3 weeks for enough hair growth to require shaving. I am usually waxed every 6-8 weeks, mostlyfor the discomfort it causes. Mistress usually likes extended lock-up after these appointments, with milking every 5-7 days thereafter.

Newlover, Usul and AusChastityboy like this.
  18. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Buy her a strap-on, it will not only relieve blue balls, but so much more! It enhances your submissive state, and brings you the closeness of sex you no longer have. All the while increasing her dominant role. That's what my Mistress does, I enjoyed it till she purchased a much larger one

Lucy, Usul and dsinbraces like this.
  19. Usul

Local Time:
    Well, Thanksgiving in America. Today is my day to shine in my (pats self on back) domestic skill. I am one hell of a cook. We do the whole big family Thanksgiving dinner at our house. The funny thing is at some point, after the feast, my brother will joke that I will make someone a good wife one day. If he only knew.... haha

dsinbraces, PUP and Espylady07 like this.
  20. Usul

Local Time:
    Well, just got off of a break for a little over a week. I will reset my locked since date when I get a chance. Apparently I can't do that on a mobile?

We took a break, in part, to make an important decision with clear heads. We were deciding if we were sure that we don't want another baby. We have decided that we are blessed enough as far as that goes, and satisfied that we have given it enough thought. So, our kinky journey continues. Tonight, she is meeting with a new stud for her fuck toy stable. We are excited to continue, and new cock really makes her taste... mmmmmm

Espylady07 and PUP like this.
  21. Usul

Local Time:
    I have been her pathetic love sick puppy for years. I have been her cuckold for 5 months.... 5 very active months. It took some getting used to. At first it was unbearable, and I thought I would have to ask her to stop. Then it got easier to handle. Then I got to really enjoy it. Now I look forward to her dates as much as she does. She has a date tonight with the largest of her many boy toys. I can't wait for her to beat me and leave me panting and weary before she goes to him. And I really can't wait to hear the details as I service her when she returns.

Espylady07 and Newlover like this.
  22. Usul

Local Time:
    I haven't posted anything in a while. I don't know what to say. We are both so happy... everything is going so well. I have been with my wife for more that 8 years now. I have never lusted for a woman the way I do now for her. I didn't feel this strong of a physical attraction for her the day I met her. This lifestyle, these games, have brought us to a new understanding of love and also of sexuality. There is so much more joy in life, in love and in sex than I ever knew. I will try to make more time to post about it. I want to explain it. I think we have unlocked the key to marital bliss. I just need to wrap my head around it so I can find appropriate words.

23. Usul

Local Time:
    Um.... so... we went out last weekend and she had me wear thigh highs under my jeans. Impossible to ignore. Interesting

masters-sissy and Wendygirl like this.
  24. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    That's a good start....try full length stockings with a garter belt or panty hose next....you'll be reminded of your status with every step you take !!! You'll soon be asking Mistress for permission to wear them all the time....
    Mistress Suzan

masters-sissy and Wendygirl like this.
  25. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol do hope you had smoooth legs.
    X x wendy

masters-sissy and Usul like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice