The lifestyle I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Usul, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Wow.... that sounds hot. Lol. I am no equestrian, and will defer to you on terminology. Dressage whip was the term on the website I was shopping for new devices on. But it wasn't an equestrian site either. ;) Thanks for sharing.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    They really hurt. We have one.. Ouch ouch ouch

Usul likes this.
  3. Usul

Local Time:
    I bet! Oh.... I have become addicted to pain. Oh my my my I am hooked. Here is me, admitting to being a shameless dirty little pain slut.

4. Usul

Local Time:
    Mistress was sensing how much the lack of attention lately was dampening my sprit. So today while the kids napped we showered together. She still let me wash her body as usual, but then she washed mine. It was wonderful to feel her hands exploring my naked body. After the shower, I was expecting to have my attitude enhanced with the riding crop. Instead she let me kiss her feet while begging for her to show mercy. The she blindfolded me and had me lay down. She massaged me head to toe in a strange role reversal for us. She spent a good deal of time nibbling and licking my nipples, balls, the inside of my thighs, and licking my caged penis through the bars. Finally she allowed me to lick her slowly to orgasm. It was amazing to be the recipient of so much pampering. I'm not used to that. But it was incredible. Can't wait to cuddle up and watch Walking Dead later.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol punishment and reward carrot snd stick xxx your Mistress sounds wonderful you had better be very good !!!!!
    Xx Wendy

Espylady07 and Usul like this.
  6. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Lovely!! Just how it should be :)

7. Usul

Local Time:
    Things are calming down for me psychologically. The jealously is subsiding when my wife goes to see her lovers and I am starting to enjoy the whole experience a lot more. After the initial onslaught of dates and lovers she took when she first cuckolded me, she has settled down to three (for now) who please her well. I still only know thier nickname she uses for them, and have seen pictures of their cocks. I know nothing else about them. They are her toys. They are all married and cheating in secret. This makes them discrete, and unlovable because of thier disloyalty. This makes them less threatening to me. They are unworthy of my beautiful wife, save for one use. For that purpose they were specifically chosen by her. All three have unbelievable cockss. Just huge... All three can hold off thier orgasm and fuck my wife for a long time, to many orgasms before they cum. So this is not to say there will never be others certainly. But the bar has been set and there is a high standard and specific profile for any new candidate.

Last night she went to see the biggest and best of her boy toys breifly in the evening, late, after the kids were in bed alseep. His nickname is Bruiser for the large dark hickies he leaves on my wife's big natural breasts. He is fascinated with her spectacular breasts and I think he gets off on leaving visible evidence for me. I get off on it too. While she was gone I felt only excitement for her to come home and sexual arousal thinking about what sge was getting. His cock is a freak show. It's impossibly long and thick. I am glad she is getting it because I know what it does to her.

She was aggressive when she came home, ordering me to lie on my back on our bed. Wearing only the fishnet thigh highs she left in she straddled my head and roughly face fucked me to orgasm while telling me about the experience. We both came buckets. Oh lord I am hooked. ..

Espylady07 likes this.
  8. Usul

Local Time:
    My wife is on a date with a new guy tonight. That always excites me very much. I have been instructed to tidy up our bedroom, await her text that she is on the way home, and then tie myself to the bed (except for the last handcuff which she will assumably attach) . I like to take a shower first and be clean and fresh and presentable when I am about to recieve punishment. My mistress deserves a nice presentation of my submissive and immobilized ass to spank. She is a natural sadist and really enjoys giving me heavy doses of pain and humiliation after a date. I can't wait to beg for, and be denied mercy before she gags me and goes to work painting my ass with pretty welts. Maybe if I suffer well and please her, she will reward me with the task of cleaning her new lover out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Espylady07 likes this.
  9. Usul

Local Time:
    If I had a box just for wishes
    And dreams that had never come true
    The box would be empty except for the memory of how they were answered by you

10. Usul

Local Time:
    How should a cuckold deal with jealousy? Feeling too needy? Wanting more attention? I try to be good. I try to be grateful. But my mistress can tell when I don't feel relieved and reconnected fully when she stays the night with a boyfriend and comes home for some brief, groggy intimacy I'm the morning. She asks me if I am OK and I don't tell lies to her. It is making her feel guilty and me feel bad for making her feel guilty. I just want her to be happy. I have to find a way to ... accept less attention, affection.

11. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Nope
    Sit does and do some talking very soon .
    Seen this happen before and it can be a train wreck .
    I hate seeing it and the couple are the last
    to see it
    xx Wendy

12. Usul

Local Time:
    We talk. I probably shouldn't have posted this. I guess I want to know if any other cuckolded men feel like me. I am very turned on by the whole institution of cuckolding. I just want more dirty time after her dates to feel reconnected. She says she is giving me enough and I need to be grateful. Maybe she's right. How can I tell if I am being a selfish greedy bitch, or asking for something I really need?

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I think feeling left out of the fun.
    Xx wendy

Usul likes this.
  14. Usul

Local Time:
    Well.... it's difficult in our case. She doesn't bring them home. I am only allowed to know a nick name she creates for them, and what their cocks look like. She won't or at least hasn't given me pictures, video, or audio of any of it. At first, she wouldn't even tell me any details about what they did. Now I at least get a quick review of the high points. Most of the time she stays all night, and I get about a half hour to reconnect to her. Most of the time I get to go down on her. Most of the time this is when she tells me things about what happened. Usually it gets me so worked up I cum. But she thinks I am having too many orgasms and that it may be the problem, so this morning I didn't get to hear any details until after I was done licking her so I wouldn't get so worked up. I am telling her it's not enough, and that I need more. This angers her. She is not a person who deals with rules or obligation well, so asking for more is not tolerated or acceptable. I really just need a way to cope without annoying her.

15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I assume that this is what you wished for? One minute you are over the moon and the next you are having doubts.
    I feel it may be rather late to change your mind.

Usul likes this.
  16. Espylady07

Espylady07 Loving brutality for Usul alone

Local Time:
    We are still working through the kinks here. We had a good long talk last night and then left the subject alone. Let's give it a chance to sink in and look for ideas to make this work for us. I love you to pieces. It will all be fine my sweet lover.

dsinbraces and Usul like this.
  17. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I hope you can work things out from an outsiders point of view its not a happy picture.
    You need to look after each other first second and third before anything else or this is heading for a very obvious conclusion and that is no fun at all.
    Xx wendy

coffee2sugars and Usul like this.
  18. Usul

Local Time:
    I agree that it is too late to change. I would say though that I am over the moon for her all the time. But that's why it hurts my feelings when I am not getting the attention I crave and I know someone else is. It gets me hot that someone else is. I just feel left out. I just want some too.

Thank you ladies for your perspective. I really hope another cuckold can give me some advice though.

Espylady07 likes this.
  19. Usul

Local Time:
    I call it the cuckold blues. I wander around pacing the floors unable to get images of her in the passionate scenes I have to imagine about what she does out of my mind and i go crazy for her. Other cuckolded men must feel like this at times. What are you guys doing to cope? Pushups? Jogging? Baking? Serial killing? LSD? How do you cope?

PUP likes this.
  20. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Can't have it both ways, unless it's just a game. Once you and Mistress have reached the point of cuckholding, you must remember that you entered this lifestyle, and as the submissive, the Mistress now is in control. She may be enjoying it more than you are, and that happens, but stop complaining...you asked for it.

bitchboybubba and Usul like this.
  21. Usul

Local Time:
    Ok, I agree with you. I started this run of questions asking what I should do to cope. I want to be able to accept it when she doesn't have time and energy to be dirty with me after a date. I haven't been trying to get everyone to beat up on what she's doing. I have been asking how to deal with it. I have been wanting a cuckold to tell me what he does when he gets the cuckold blues.

22. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is always concerned with how I am handling things, especially when she decides to try something new. We are after all married. This lifestyle is something we both agree on several years ago. I had betrayed her, and she was extremely hurt by it. After talking with one of her best friends, who also had a husband that had several affairs over 10 years, my wife gave me two choices...leave, or agree to a FLR that would allow her "freedoms" while I would be kept as her submissive husband, with any and all possibilities as we moved forward. Mistress does see several men from time to time, for sexual purposes. I am her cuckhold, and have noargument for her doing now, with my complete knowledge, what I did twice over 30 years of marraige and kept a secret from her. Things have gone much further than I ever expected, but she always is making sure that I am doing okay. While she is strict and believes that all training and transformation requires corrections through b/d, she is always checking on my well being. Her gf/mentor has taught her well, and I am so lucky that we, as a couple, are still intact. I know others who have done this and have resulted in divorce as one party can no longer handle what the other has become in the process. Please be careful, and always, always communicate and be totally honest with each other. This lifestyle can and does work, but just like a vanilla marraige, it takes two people to make it a success.
    dickieinbraces

23. Usul

Local Time:
    Totally agree with you that these relationships take both people working at it to be successful, just like a vanilla relationship. We weren't as happy before we went to the dark side. But we are still figuring out everything. We aren't beginners anymore, but still have much to discover.

24. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Usul, believe me, it wasn't easy to get used to when Mistress told me she preffered sex with other, well built men. The first few times, I spent the weekend with her girlfriend/mentor Mistress Trish. This helped somewhat, as my mind was kept busy some of the time with training and discipline, as both her husband and I were serving her. She also had very frank discussions with me as to why I was being a cuckhold, just like her husband had been trained. I admit I cried in the begining, as Mistress had decided to try this. She needed sexual relief, and had no desire for me to penetrate her. I was her oral slave, and she embraced chastity. We are part of a group of eight couiples, that try to meet monthly for fetish parties at Mistress Trish's house. It helps to talk with other submissives and to share what we are going through. So again, communication helps, and eventually I have learned that my wife/Mistress still cares about me, but that the sexual part of our relationship is strictly me serving her. She has broaded my horizons, as for awhile I was still allowed to "date" other women, but my chastity was only removed after I'd been on 3 or 4 dates with the person, and Mistress had met with her to inform her about our relationship. This worked with two women, each for only several months. It was done it part to help ease my feeleings about Mistress having sexual FWB. We have moved forward fom that, and I no longer date anyone. I accept being a cuckhold because it's been that way for many years now. It does get easier to handle!!!
    dickieinbraces

25. Usul

Local Time:
    Thanks. That's the sort of thing I was looking to hear. I'm not crazy for liking this and struggling with it at the same time. And that it gets easier. It must be nice to have friends who are in similar situations to talk to at these fetishes parties. Sounds awesome.

Espylady07 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice