the journey continues....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MeaghanMaid, Oct 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    As others may state ... sounds familiar my SO runs our horse farm so her views are extremely traditional in all ways. I love her to pieces and completely understand your commentary.

A suggestion you can make after hopefully being successful for a few weeks/months, is to send her some communication that state "we need to talk later" and to leave it like that. Then you can "come clean" about how you have been masturbating over the years, and you have finally realized that doing this is the equivalent to cheating on her and you feel horrible. Also state, that you feel so bad that it has gotten to the point that you feel you can't control or trust yourself not to do it. Depending on how the conversation goes, you can then open communication about self pleasure with her and maybe talk about what you might be doing wrong and how you can possibly improve sexually for her. On the flip side if the conversation goes well, if it hasn't been brought up you might be able to broach chastity ...

I wouldn't induce an epic failure since it may come across fake; however, you might try what I suggested above. The key IMO and other can correct me is to make it about how you can help her (and keep it short/sweet) and if her mind is open how she can help "restrict" you ....

I look forward to hearing more ....

2. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Born an idiot - Always an idiot!

Just when i thought things were progressing well - what did i do... push the envelope and cause her to 'loose it'. i heard T Boone Pickins talking on the radio the other night about a large investment he made in the wind energy sector. He's a smart guy, he understand the fundamentals of the game, but made a risky move and lost big dollars for pushing the envelope and going in to early. i have to remind myself - this is a play for the long-game, no need for risky moves and as i said in an earlier post - i have to be the turtle not the hare!

Yet, i will admit, i am a royal idiot! It is particularly stupid to do this right after processing what had happened over the past few days and making the written statement above that i would keep my head down and try to get a few reproducible moments with her controlling my release. Clearly i cannot follow my word, as i pushed and prodded a little bit last night, trying to get her to firm up some commitment to a punishment schedule. The result of which was a fury of some very strong frustrations about how i have been so focused on getting rewarded and always take our conversations to a point where it focuses on my cock. i'm a dick - literally - thinking with the wrong head!

Hopefully i haven't rocked the boat to much, it is a good reminder that i do need to keep my head down and hope to secure some repeatable releases under her loving watch and care. However, to provide the consistent reminder of my need to back off and keep my mouth shut - on went the CB6K this morning. i have needed to make a few minor adjustments through-out the day - as others may comment, it's challenging to get a 'comfortable' fit when one is not uncut. i have the key on a chord around my own neck, so that minor tweaks and realignments can be made today - but by tomorrow i will place the key in a drawer and get on with life.

It is possible that my posts may get lighter and infrequent for a few days, as i will be trying hard not to do anything that could derail the progress we have made to date. If something does come up, however, i will share it.

3. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thinking with the little brain aren't you :) ... if you goal was to epic fail ..... mission accomplished. I would suggest instead of a bottom drawer, you should look at freezing the key in a cup, or setting a P.O. box to mail your key to ... lock up and every time you have the urge to talk/touch sex with her ... don't until Friday. If Friday is your release, then I would be around and available and see if she actually responds to you with no commentary for you .... Hope your week goes well ....

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    It's hardly surprising that your wife is feeing a little miffed. Having read the above comments from both of you, it's beginning to sound more like a government manifesto rather than a chat with your wife about your relationship with her.

MeaghanMaid and BlueEyes like this.
  5. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    @Mistress B - you are spot on. i was up early this morning such that i could clean up and get things in order before my wife got out of bed. During this quiet time, i sat back and re-read the past week's posts and agree with you - this does read as being highly orchestrated. i found it interesting, however, to note that while i had attempted to map out a strategy, i found myself to weak in character to stay true to it. Regardless - i think the point that you are quite importantly making is that this is very much a one sided conversation. i am pushing, prodding and talking extensively about different aspects of engaging in a FLR - and in doing so i am saturating the conversation with my views, opinions and ambition - rather than allowing her space to articulate and demonstrate what she wants.

Thank you for raising this point. As this IS meant to be a conversations with my wife - i need to shut-up, back down and listen to what she has to say - rather than plotting some new action to keep pushing things forward.

Mistress B likes this.
  6. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    And i thought things had gone wrong!

my Queen walked in on me today as i was making adjustments to the CB6K after a shower. i covered myself with a towel, which made her realize that there was something awry. In the moment, i apologized, suggesting that i had played with myself in the shower and was finishing things off. To this, she said that i should just close the door properly next time and then she walked out.

Later this afternoon she asked if i had enjoyed myself - i mentioned that i didn't finish as i was supposed to restrain until Friday. This then led the conversation onto my alleged infraction requiring punishment. my Queen is torn between adding one or two additional days to my scheduled release date. She feels that it should be worth two, but i think as it is my first offense, she has opted for one.

It seems strange to me that i now gain a sick sense of pleasure from the idea of being delayed!

7. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    Is this fitting right?

I am writing a short note to ask for help and or guidance from those with more experience. I locked myself back into the cb6k Saturday morning, using the largest ring and one of the smaller spacer. The largest ring is the smallest I can go, I can just barely squeeze my finger under my shaft.

I have become comfortable with the fit and no longer have any pain from irritating or stretching the vas deferens. However, I am not convinced that this fits me right.

As noted I am a grower, maxing out at a fraction more than 8inches. Tonight as I lay in bed, my erection pushes my head to the tip of the tube and drags my sack and nuts forward aggressively. At first this was the painful part, put my skin must have loss end some over the past week as it is no longer painfully tight. Instead, I now have about 4 inches of erect shaft jutting out horizontally from my body before the cage then forces the downward curve.

The question is.... Is this normal? Have I made a mistake in the fitting and sizing? Is there a way to keep the a ring closer to the body so that erection is halted earlier?

Thanks!

8. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Mr. Megan.
    Sorry to not be answering your CB6KS query, though I will say that tolerating the smallest ring comfortable and remaining locked as much as possible without getting out to be stimulated to full arousal does amazingly albeit temporarily "shrink" the equipment and with time condition it to remain on the flaccid side instead of fighting a losing battle against an unyielding tube unless you receive the type of mental, visual or tactile stimuli you need. If it is chastity you want and a FLR you are getting too much "free" time in my opinion.

Anyway, it is amazing how similar our paths sound, although mine goes back 10 years. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder once had a handsomely compensated (she vastly out-earned me) office job, dressed impeccably in professional clothing (the most amazing tailored suits, hosiery, blouses, etc.). It made all of the sense (to me) in the world that I would stay home with our first born but she wanted to work from home and leave the rat race to be a Mom. Our chastity journey began around this time and I went through so many of the things you describe, topping from the bottom incessantly with a steady stream of books about FLR, keyholding/chastity, FemDom--you name it. I wrote long letters explaining "what she should do", dictated the need for a contract, edging, teasing etc.. I even went through the same thing with shaving and was tothroughoutweird to shave my legs completely and my armpits and that she had concerns that I was either gay, not into her, or that I wanted to become a woman (NO, none of the previous
    suppositions apply). To this day she still refuses to take me wintriguirap on, and edging and teasing are non existent. There are no contracts. I threw out most of the reading materials I had given her through the years in frustration because she never read it. We had so many stops and starts because I would get in a snit because she did not get "it", yet we both always came back to it, usually me crumbling and telling her I missed being " hers". Our last stint which began over 3 years ago started only when I agreed to do things her way, with no "directing", complaining or expectations. She liked having me locked but wanted it to be HER way so she could find HER way in a manner that would suit her. Well, over 3 years and only 2 orgasms later, I have towed the line. " IT" is not the way I directed for almost 7 years, but we are evolving HER way. She is not much of a communicator and part of her game is the expectation that I "read her signs" and figure out her needs and that she will let me know if I am headed in the wrong direction...anyway, enough about me...sorry if I said too much. My advice to you is to STOP TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM. What you want cognisantly versus what you need subconsciously are 2 different things. My mind wants all of the teasing, edging, S&M and I don't get it but more and more I find myself blind with desire and longing for my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and what SHE has decided to give me throughout the day. It is truly, "all about Her". Just some food for thought. Embrace what you have, back off the accelerator and let it happen more naturally. Please keep us posted! Your journey is very intriguing. Hang in there.

allaboutHer

jemima and MeaghanMaid like this.
  9. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    Hello all, i have read and valued much of the guidance provide by you to date and i appreciate the support. As identified by both @allaboutHer and @Mistress B , i must stop TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM. i have, to the best of my ability, tried that over the past few days - i have backed off completely on trying to encourage her to read things or do things. Rather, i have focused my efforts on serving her - continuing with the house and home duties.

At her beck and call:
    iam pleased to report - however - that she is growing into the role. In that she is developing a level of comfort with being 'waited on'. She was happy to have me prepare dinner, put the kids to bed, clean the kitchen etc while she was watching her favorite TV show. i joined and she was happy to have me rub her feet (without thinking i was being weird). Yesterday evening as she watched TV with a G&T in hand, i was standing to the side of the couch doing the ironing when she commented that the G&T needed more lime and asked me to go get some. Then a little later it needed more tonic and later again it needed a splash more gin. i think that she was getting a kick out of having me at her beck and call. i honestly think that she enjoys it - so long as i'm not making it obvious by saying things like - yes mistress or certainly madam!

Tease and denial:
    As our relationship now has put in place a process for her to direct me - which includes making a list of things i must work on each day - we are also taking time at the end of each day to review progress and discuss any changes to the plans. Last night she was incredibly impressed with the achievements i made on some home renovation efforts. i joked that perhaps i could have a reward that evening - she said no! but followed by, maybe later in the week if i keep up the good work. .... is this the beginning of teasing and denial?!

This morning i continued my routine of taking care of the kids, making the bed and prepping a breakfast for her, while she is in the shower. i have started laying out an outfit for her in the mornings too. i try to not be too pervy and suggest outfits that are appropriate for the work place, but i have been laying out some of her more sexy underwear - that is more for me than for her. When i tried this a few days ago she didn't wear what i put out. However, for the past two days, she has worn the outfit i laid out - either i am getting better at suggesting women clothing ensembles or she has become comfortable with me waiting on her in this way too.

Exercize:
    @tegelad , you may appreciate this. As i have been successful in lightening her work load for over one month now, my Queen has decided that we all (whole family) should start using the gym membership again. This morning we packed our bags for the gym and we will head there after she finishes work. She has told me that i should take the kids swimming and she will go do cardio workouts for half and hour and then join us. This is fantastic as she now has the energy to consider investing back in herself. i'm so proud of her growth and want to find more ways to support her.

Oh - before i forget - i put the CB6K back on myself on Friday (today's Tuesday) so that i would restrain myself from self pleasure and remind myself of my role in servitude. However, i found that with access to keys, i would take it off, clean, reorganize and generally fiddle with it. A few days ago (Sunday i think it was), i changed out the brass for the plastic tamper proof locks. This has stopped me from easily removing it - and was the right step towards getting comfortable with 24-7 wearing of the cage.

However, i am now wondering - WHAT SHOULD I DO REGARDING SWIMMING WITH THE FAMILY? i'm torn between wearing multiple layers of underwear under my swimwear to try and hide the outline - or simply take it off later today and put it back on tonight? Any thoughts you all have would be greatly appreciated. Please remember that to date the use of a CB is only known by me, my Queen would probably find it very weird to know that i have been wearing this and it would probably jeopardize her becoming comfortable about taking control in the relationship. So, while i do want to avoid topping from the bottom anymore, i also want to avoid doing things that might cause her to stop growing in her role.

10. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    @Mr.Megan ... glad to hear. As other's have stated the relationship is between you and her, and for all those that comment have certain viewpoints which unfortunately the written word sometimes misses outs. The key takeaway to my comments is that you need to communicate to her in a sane and calm voice remembering that you have had years to shape your viewpoints, and have highly toned them in ways that may not be acceptable to her (and of course others that read through the thread). From your commentary, it appears some really solid strides have been made between the two of you, so at least I am glad several view points have been posted by several members to help you on your trek.

As for swimming, I would suggest a combination of tight briefs (think man panties :) ) and baggy swim trunks.

11. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    If the kids are coming in the same changing room as yourself, then you need to take it off.

If the kids are girls and will be changing themselves (if they're that age) then you might get away with keeping it on, but I wouldnt be wearing briefs. Instead wear some loose fitting shorts and you should be fine.

I can understand you wanting to wear a device without your wife's knowledge, for now, but unless there is any danger of you knocking one out at the swimming pool, then I think you can afford not to wear it for a couple of hours. This isn't a race, nobody fails, you don't win anything.

Apart from perhaps, you might win the not freaking out your wife and kids race.

12. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    Denied again! is it bad to say YAY to getting further delays added to the release date?

@tegelad - thanks for the note, i value the input you (and others) are providing - i think the reminder that i've been developing certain kinks in my head for a decade or two and bringing that into my relationship needs to be done slowly and with her support.

@SubVerity and @tegelad : thanks both for the thoughts about swimming. In the end, as i was unsure about how the changing situation would go - I opted to cut off the plastic tamper proof lock and to put it back on later.

i took it off about 4-5 hours ago and used the opportunity for a thorough cleaning of myself and the CB6K. i got in bed this evening with my Queen, without getting chance to put it back on. In bed we reviewed my list of tasks and she was happy to see progress, but unimpressed with a couple of things being delayed. Additionally, while she was lying there reading her book, i took the opportunity to check that everything was in working order. After a few minutes of slow 'massage' my wife ask "are you playing with yourself?" There was no denying it and in response she promptly told me to stop-it and that my reward was now delayed until Sunday! i used the opportunity to let her know that i find it hard to not play with myself and 'wondered' if there was a way to prevent it...."perhaps, when I'm in bed, we should tie my hands behind my back" i said. i then excused myself to the couch so that i could wait for things to subside. i've retrieved the CB6K, given it a rinse and a dry - and will put it back on as soon as possible this evening.

This little excursion - out of chastity - got me thinking about the cleaning issue. i'm not having a lot of luck using Qtips and a hair dryer. i've been using a small syringe to inject water under moderate pressure for cleaning and just bought a squirt bottle online to be able to irrigate the area with larger volumes. However, being a chemical engineer, this got me thinking that what these devices need is built-in 'clean-in-place' capability. For all chemical and biological production systems the pipes and reaction vessels require cleaning. This is done either as clean 'in-place' or 'out-of-place' - CIP or COOP. COOP is what i just did - take it off, scrub it, sanitize it, dry it and put it back in service. A lot of science and engineering has been established to know how to implement CIP - It must be possible to have a way for the relevant system to be integrated into the device so that you can flow water for irrigation and sanitation and then run an air-stream through to dry?

All - tell me how you clean and dry yours ...if you are wearing for extended periods that is.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I found that the best way to deal with cb6000 hygiene issues was to crush it underfoot on the bathroom tiles once you've found something less stinky that works ;-)

14. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Very effective. Brutal, if not removed. But effective!

15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have a tried and tested method that works really well for me. Seeing as my partner wants me to know where the 2nd set of keys is, I can unlock anytime I need to. She's not currently interested in policing me in a care routine, so I just don't get hung up about taking it off to clean it.

There's a saying in another hobby of mine (it's a relatively high risk one, so this saying is not in any way glib) that any fool can struggle. In the instance of chastity wear, if some element of how you use yours isn't working or is just presenting difficulties, then you're allowed to make it easier. In fact, I'd recommend cutting yourself as much slack as you can, as once you introduce your wife to the device, I have a feeling that things may change for you somewhat.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think so too, just don't forget to remove yourself first as Thundar suggested ;-)

17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hi Mr. Megan.

Maybe I am wrong, but in my opinion, from my own experience, I truly believe you are just WAAAAAAY over-orchestrating this thing. Yes, it sounds like you are doing a great deal for your Queen, but she has to want these things. You have played all of this through in your mind for some time now and seem to have it put into game plan form to hand over to her to study and implement. Add in the secretive self-locking and you are creating a framework for big "blow up" like I had many times over with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. As I said before, it only became "real" when I let go, promised I would stay locked no matter how she saw fit to run the show without tantrums, complaining or accessing the emergency key and unlocking myself. I thank her when she does things I like, I thank her for allowing me to be a part of
    her masturbation sessions, I thank her for making me ache inside for an orgasm but never delivering one, I thank her for making me "hers" and teaching me new pathways to pleasure. I communicate my feelings, concerns and vulnerabilities to her and allow her to be the "Alpha Silent Type". She seeks pleasure as she sees fit knowing what I WANT, but with NO COMPLAINT or BEGGING when I contnotTHROWetROWet it. My sex life has evolved into holding her close while she climaxes and her rolling away from me for a backrub as I lay there more often than not in some type of hosiery a clingy nylon tee and frequently buckled into my strap on/plug harness sans strap on (strap on sex, giving or receiving is a dream of mine I highly doubt she will ever fulfill). I try to make it " all about her" in every aspect of our otherwise normal life with 2 kids, careers, and everyday living and do it without fanfare or ceremony...and it is working. We seem to be in harmony now. I occasionally ask if she is happy and she gives me an "ugh, if I am not happy, I will tell you---no wonder you are so comfortable in pantyhose (usually with a smile) relax and just let it flow!". Oh well, I advise to you again, BACK OFF OF THE ACCELERATOR AND THROW THE PLAYBOOK YOU HAVE IN THE FIRE! ...and get honest and stop sneaking around with the device. It is a learning curve for both parties that when approached together will reap amazing rewards. Keep us posted on your progress and enjoy! Thank you for sharing with us!

allaboutHer

18. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    Throwing away the playbook!

@allaboutHer - thank you once again for the slap in the face saying suggesting that I wake up and smell the roses! As much as I have heard what you and others like @Mistress B have said, i do continue to indulge my kinks in the closet and piecemeal bring parts of them into the relationship.

i know that i need to 'man-up' and share who i am with my wife more openly - but, as i hope/expect many of you can understand - it's FREAKING SCARY. What if it it turns her off and she doesn't want to be intimate with me anymore? Worse - what if she decides that i'm sexually too strange and she doesn't want our kids to be influenced by me and decides to leave me? These are just a few of the fears, i have more and there seems to be greater risk than reward at present. That is likely why these thoughts have stayed hidden / suppressed.

i think that the playbook was my 'crutch' to help me slowly approach the conversation with her in bite-size pieces - that way, if one of the steps did create a problem, it was a small step and a surmountable problem - it could be addressed by stopping, retracting and pretending it never happened. And, in that situation, i could attempt to retrace and ignore the elephant in the room.

i've been spending sometime looking further into the sources that caused me to develop the playbook model in the first place - i think a lot of it came from early materials by Mistress Sutton. It seems a number of web sites have supported the concept of 'stealth submission' as a viable way to engage with your Queen and show her what you could be. However, this thread has caused me to start to challenge the logic in this. It does seem that, when approached like this, it is clearly TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM (per @Mistress B 's comments).

For others that are engaging in a similar path to me, i found this podcast about the topic and they - rightly so - name it Stealth Topping. Here's the link on the website MenSubmit . i'm sure there is no one way to approach this, but to subject a relationship to a stealth attack that from others experience will end in failure seems ludicrous. Enstein said that INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result and Newton said (paraphrase) success comes from learning from those that went before you.

Update: I have removed the CB6K. It will be stored away in a box until i have the confidence and courage to discuss it openly with her. However, i will continue to remain chaste and my Queen continues to own/control the schedule of my release. As noted - due to a minor indiscretion last night, i have been delayed now until Sunday - that will be 10 days.

19. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I'd like to second Ms. Amanda's comment, and say the best way to deal with the hygiene of a plastic device is to not deal with it. Get a Mature Metal device, perhaps a Watchful Mistress. Very simple and easy to clean and can be worn 24/7 without removal.

20. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello Again Mr. Megan.
    I will try to keep this reply more brief. Please do not take it that I am advising you to open your dark closet of kinky fantasies and desires and let it all come tumbling out! We are who we are and we all have different things. All I am saying is LET your journey happen together, don't MAKE it happen. You need to gain you wife's trust and understanding in this realm. Respect HER limits...don't do anything behind her back whether she approves of it or not. No means no. Of course you don't want to weird her out...that of course is my biggest fear too, but I threw out my playbook over 3 years and 2 orgasms ago and although there are many things I want which I do not get, my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is much more comfortable with us, and her role now...it delights me that she now wears one of her key shaped necklace charms daily...she identifies with her role now. I have reintroduced a few things which bothered her in the past and she is no longer intimidated and is embracing them and making me do them more than I planned in my playbook...unnerving, but highly erotic. Anyway, LET IT happen...there is no time clock
    or calendar with this...allow it to be a fun journey for both of you...like the Rolling Stones said, "You can't always get what you want.". Take a deep breath, relax and proceed slowly.

allaboutHer

BlueEyes likes this.
  21. MeaghanMaid

MeaghanMaid Member

loving servant
    Local Time:
    All - please note the change of my username to @MeaghanMaid i would appreciate your support in referencing that going forward! Greatly appreciated!

22. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I think you have got a lot of good advice MeaghanMaid. I especially like allabouther's advice. I too had pushed too much early on. My wife blew up at me a few times saying "Ever since you got that device, that's all you ever talk about!"
    It's been almost 2 years now, and while I haven't completely given up all control like allabouther, I have scaled the pestering way back. And I think it shows in the fact that she is playing along much more willingly. She commented last week that "I'm not sure I'd be able to go back to the way things used to be. I'm starting to like having you locked up and at my service." (Or something like that)

A few other comments I want to share:
    1) I think you should throw away the plastic device, take a couple weeks to clear you're head, and then introduce the idea of a chastity device with your wife in a playful way. When she's in a good mood or when you're getting frisky together, mention how you love the way you've been denied recently and the build up to a better orgasm. Then say something like. "I saw something related on the internet and I've been thinking it might be fun to try". If she's interested, show her a picture of a stainless steel device from DH gate, or some such site. It'll be cheap enough to not have her scowl at the price like a custom device. (Plus a stainless cage will solve your hygiene concerns depending what device you choose). Say something like "it might be fun to try the same denial game, but with a cage to take it further - denying not only orgasms, but your erections too" The key is to keep it playful. If she's not into it, don't push it, and try again another day.
    2) You mentioned your wife was tired a lot. My wife too always seemed to be tired. She's always needed more sleep than me. Some of the times she was most impressed with my 'chastity service' were the times I would get up early with the kids on a weekend, and take them away for breakfast while she slept in peace for an extra few hours. Also, as to your exercise point - yes I think this does help. She has been working out a few times a week for a couple months, and I do see a difference in her energy levels!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice